The grey waste incident. (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
This Grey Waste stuff.........................................could someone explain it to me please ? In detail, holding nothing back, for it must be mighty stuff !!!

I read it on FUN somewhere that grey water is dirty and contains faecal matter.

And it's a comment that still makes me laugh :whistle:

Let's see if we can explain it.
We're probably the only ones on the planet who drive around in 3 & 1/2 ton vehicles with cans of water we've washed our arses with and a Tupperware box we take a dump in and seem to revel in looking at it as it flows down someone else's bog and then chuck our arse washing water on un-expecting motorcyclists......
and we bloody wonder why we get chased on occasion !

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I was thinking so much abut this thread I have just run over next doors cat I normally check under car before moving it as it tends to sit under my car don't know why but it dose.
any way I have ran over it's tale there is claw marks on the tire and wheel cover
I have informed the next door Nabors they are at this moment trying to get the cat off there porch roof its doing a bit of hissing and spiting:imoutahere:
bill

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
Actually, wasn't "The Grey Waste Incident" a story by Conen-Doyle ?

The one where Sherlock Homes is fighting Moriarty at the Reichenbach falls, Moriarty slips on some Victorian Motorhomers' carelessly disposed of grey waste and tumbles into the Falls ? Thus thwarting his nefarious (good word) schemes ???

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Leaking Grey on a pitch that might be occupied an hour after you leave it is not on and not fair on the new occupant. Its too easy to catch it and dispose in the hedge or the proper drain. On a rally field or at a showground, letting it go as its produced, (rather than in one go as you leave (n) ) will do no harm.

Over the space of about four years I emptied my black tank; 60 gallons of poo, pee and paper in the same bit of hedge line. Nothing happened and nature removed every bit of evidence. That bit of hedge grew the most beautiful plump blackberries which I'd bake in a pie for my Mother in Law.

Last edited:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Leaking Grey on a pitch that might be occupied an hour after you leave it is not on and not fair on the new occupant. Its too easy to catch it and dispose in the hedge or the proper drain. On a rally field or at a showground, letting it go as its produced, (rather than in one go as you leave (n) ) will do no harm.

Over the space of about four years I emptied my black tank; 60 gallons of poo, pee and paper in the same bit of hedge line. Nothing happened except and nature removed every bit of evidence and that bit of hedge grew the most beautiful plump blackberries which I'd bake in a pie for my Mother in Law.

Best laugh I've had for a bit Jim. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
That bit of hedge grew the most beautiful plump blackberries which I'd bake in a pie

I trust that isn't the same pie you offered us at Shepton a couple of years ago Jim, I didn't like to say but I thought it tasted like $41T.......:rofl:

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
After suffering from a blocked grey tap in the last van I now regularly have Mr Mousys nether regions waxed, I find this completely eliminates any shedding of the pubes, thus allowing us to leave our massive Hymer tap open with free running grey water gushing everywhere. Result.

The average price for a "back, sac and crack" tea tree wax in Wales is £20, so don't be ripped off fellow Funsters.

Pleeease.......Just how far is that action from Crickhowell?

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
After suffering from a blocked grey tap in the last van I now regularly have Mr Mousys nether regions waxed, I find this completely eliminates any shedding of the pubes, thus allowing us to leave our massive Hymer tap open with free running grey water gushing everywhere. Result.

The average price for a "back, sac and crack" tea tree wax in Wales is £20, so don't be ripped off fellow Funsters.

OMG don't know how I will ever look Mr Mousey in the face again my head will be thinking of him doing some mad Helicopter movement and mincing around after his sack and crack :Eeek: :rofl:

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
[QUOTE="

The average price for a "back, sac and crack" tea tree wax in Wales is £20, so don't be ripped off fellow Funsters.[/QUOTE]
That is NOT the civilised way of doing things,
USE VEET FOR MEN from amazon
BUTTTT!!!!! read all the user comments and review on the Amazon site. Have some tissues with you when you read them and preferably a conti pad AS WELL. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED .

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Over the space of about four years I emptied my black tank; 60 gallons of poo, pee and paper in the same bit of hedge line. Nothing happened and nature removed every bit of evidence. That bit of hedge grew the most beautiful plump blackberries which I'd bake in a pie for my Mother in Law.
Ah, but not for your Mother Jim???

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Back, sack and crack!!!

OMG...:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

No wonder old blokes scrotum get stretched to ridiculous lengths...:rofl::rofl:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
OMG don't know how I will ever look Mr Mousey in the face again my head will be thinking of him doing some mad Helicopter movement and mincing around after his sack and crack

Well thanks a bunch Carol, I was enjoying this thread right up until you had to paint the full picture, I haven't met Martin yet, and now I'm not sure how that meeting will come and go without some sort of comment, or Howie come to that!

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Just curious as to why you made me visit your site to read the rest of the story?

I SO agree with you Karl and Icantremember...

(I never click on a "read more here" link taking me to a member's blog on another site.)

JJ :cool:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Over the space of about four years I emptied my black tank; 60 gallons of poo, pee and paper in the same bit of hedge line. Nothing happened and nature removed every bit of evidence. That bit of hedge grew the most beautiful plump blackberries

I do exactly the same at my tiny orchard, QMJ.

Poo and wee is deposited on our planet by everyone.

Only a teeny, weeny percentage of these use valuable (often expensively produced) drinking water to wash it away.

Dry Compost Toilets ROOL Okay?

JJ :cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back