LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
I can't imagine it being everyone's cup of tea, but this DVD has been sitting under my tv waiting to be watched since its release. I took a bit of 'me' time out tonight to watch it and it's the most enjoyable film I've watched in ages.

The plot is as far fetched as some of the stories on this forum, but the cinematography really appealed, the setting for a lot of the film looked to be in China's beautifully coloured 'Rainbow Mountains' , complimented by some stunning coloured armour and buildings.

It's one I could watch again soon and will be living in the van, awaiting an evening of stormy weather :cool:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I enjoyed it and despite the silly storyline was enjoyable for the really excellent CGI

OP
OP
Kingham

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
I enjoyed it and despite the silly storyline was enjoyable for the really excellent CGI
Agreed and if I'd had my glasses with me when I chucked it in my shopping trolley, I might have at least realised it wasn't exactly a historical drama :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
I read the headline and thought it was about Trump's wall! Mind you, that should make a good comedy film.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back