The great gettaway that wasn`t.... (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Orft we poodle on Monday to get away from all the dust and noise while the builders rip out and put a new bathroom in...

Wish we had stayed home and put up with the mess & noise... :RollEyes:

Advertised in previews as a lovely peaceful site.. Yer right.... :doh::Eeek:๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿš ...

Flight path of Bournemouth International airport... (Glad we were not there when things were normal..)

Water pipe right alongside Elsan point..... (So you can guess what people were doing... :sicker::sicker:)........ I trekked across the field to get our water... At least it was only shared with the Alpacas... :giggler:

Toilet was a smelly old Porta-Loo..... Entry to the site was like driving through a scrap yard... The only one to enjoy themselves was Daisy... she had bar 2 campers the big field to herself..

I will not name the site on open forum... The actual owners were a lovely couple... It`s just a shame they have not done anything to tidy the place up...

We did not stay for all the nights we had booked and paid, and decided to cut our losses and had a lovely night at Simmons Estate Campsite... as not possible to go home due to NO water as the builders were not expecting us till this after noon..

Few photo`s and write up`s under...

DSC02145 (600 x 450).jpg

Our little spot... all of 4 acres....
DSC02155 (600 x 450).jpg

Yippee a Helicopter...
DSC02156 (600 x 450).jpg

Herd of long necked goats....
DSC02165 (600 x 450).jpg

Lovely Old church with a wooden bit at the top...
DSC02176 (600 x 450).jpg

Judy deciding which plot for me.....
DSC02177 (600 x 450).jpg

Do you think they would mind me digging up a few more bones... They were nice...
DSC02178 (600 x 450).jpg

Where shall I dig a ole for Judy....
DSC02181 (600 x 450).jpg

And this is what the church is...
DSC02167 (600 x 450).jpg

Please let me have a swim.......
DSC02168 (600 x 450).jpg

Go on then just a quick one.....
DSC02171 (600 x 450).jpg

Hey girls let`s go and get the black bitch....
DSC02183 (600 x 450).jpg

Thought this camping lark was supposed to be relaxing and enjoying..!!!!!!!!!!!

She dragged me down to that ole church and back and I am cream crackerd, totally :swear2:...:frowny::crying1::snooze::snooze::snooze:

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013
Orft we poodle on Monday to get away from all the dust and noise while the builders rip out and put a new bathroom in...

Wish we had stayed home and put up with the mess & noise... :RollEyes:

Advertised in previews as a lovely peaceful site.. Yer right.... :doh::Eeek:๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿš ...

Flight path of Bournemouth International airport... (Glad we were not there when things were normal..)

Water pipe right alongside Elsan point..... (So you can guess what people were doing... :sicker::sicker:)........ I trekked across the field to get our water... At least it was only shared with the Alpacas... :giggler:

Toilet was a smelly old Porta-Loo..... Entry to the site was like driving through a scrap yard... The only one to enjoy themselves was Daisy... she had bar 2 campers the big field to herself..

I will not name the site on open forum... The actual owners were a lovely couple... It`s just a shame they have not done anything to tidy the place up...

We did not stay for all the nights we had booked and paid, and decided to cut our losses and had a lovely night at Simmons Estate Campsite... as not possible to go home due to NO water as the builders were not expecting us till this after noon..

Few photo`s and write up`s under...

View attachment 521936

Our little spot... all of 4 acres....
View attachment 521937
Yippee a Helicopter...
View attachment 521938
Herd of long necked goats....
View attachment 521942
Lovely Old church with a wooden bit at the top...
View attachment 521946
Judy deciding which plot for me.....
View attachment 521947
Do you think they would mind me digging up a few more bones... They were nice...
View attachment 521948
Where shall I dig a ole for Judy....
View attachment 521951
And this is what the church is...
View attachment 521956
Please let me have a swim.......
View attachment 521957
Go on then just a quick one.....
View attachment 521959
Hey girls let`s go and get the black bitch....
View attachment 521960

Thought this camping lark was supposed to be relaxing and enjoying..!!!!!!!!!!!

She dragged me down to that ole church and back and I am cream crackerd, totally :swear2:...:frowny::crying1::snooze::snooze::snooze:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back