The great annual bring and buy meet (1 Viewer)

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
I am really sorry to say that I won't be coming to the Bring and Buy meet. :cry: I had planned months ago to go away that weekend with a friend. If only I'd checked the MHF calendar first! :Doh: We've made the decision instead to find a site with a luxury shower block.

I do hope that you all have a great time. I'll be thinking of you, and will see some of you at Malvern.

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Rick

Postcode is CW5 8HG

Lots of very tiny roads around here - we found that out last year getting here cross country - much better today, we took the A500 junction off the M6 to Nantwich, then A530 to Whitchurch and turn off at Aston. On reaching The Cotton Arms, there is an entrance on the right into the field through the hedge just before you reach the pub, will have our flags flying at entrance for you.

The gate is locked at present, not sure how long it will be kept locked, so for those arriving early, you may need to go to the pub to ask them to open it, plenty of space to park on the road outside the gate.

Nigel and Pamala

Nigel and Pamala

Hi Nigel

Can you PM me the post code ready for when we join you thanks

All the best Rick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

artemis

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Hi

Can you put us down for this meet please, arriving on Friday. Our first one!

Thanks
Elizabeth and John

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi Rick

Postcode is CW5 8HG

Lots of very tiny roads around here - we found that out last year getting here cross country - much better today, we took the A500 junction off the M6 to Nantwich, then A530 to Whitchurch and turn off at Aston. On reaching The Cotton Arms, there is an entrance on the right into the field through the hedge just before you reach the pub, will have our flags flying at entrance for you.

The gate is locked at present, not sure how long it will be kept locked, so for those arriving early, you may need to go to the pub to ask them to open it, plenty of space to park on the road outside the gate.

Nigel and Pamala

Nigel and Pamala

Get the Kettle on Me & Tara are coming over!!!!:thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Just spent a lovely afternoon in the company of Nigel and Pamela (sundowners). Drank two coffees something I have not done for a few months now ::bigsmile:

The field is looking great if not a little bit bare at the moment.

I have spoken to Mrs Joe, (Julie) as there is a possibility of a little rain (highly doubtful in Cheshires micro climate)

Do not fear funsters, the field is nice and solid, and there is a nice pavilion if we require it which of course we won't :winky:

I will be arriving tomorrow afternoon following a night shift tonight to start to get things ready..

Nikki and I look forward to welcoming you :thumb::thumb:

COME ON DOWN FUNSTERS>>>>::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
have a great time

We hope you all have as good a time if not better than we had last year, dont forget water guns, romanian candles ( not banned yet ), generators and the beer , we are working in huddersfield saturday and profit outweighs fun on this one so very sad we cannot attend , pub food is very good for any one who has not been before
paul please dont drink as much as last year , sure you remember some of it !!!
have fun you lot:RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back