LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Have you changed the messages as well @Jim only my message is like chat now on facebook ?
i follow you as well Jim but not getting anything for you on my members i follow why is that ?

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
If I decide to "follow" a few young delectable lovelies on here will they know?:cautious:

dribble... dribble... letch.... letch.....slobber.....slober:D

I think the 'young' delectable lovelies on here will be very few and far between - but they will know if you're 'following' them ;).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I think the 'young' delectable lovelies on here will be very few and far between - but they will know if you're 'following' them ;).

Damnation and ruin!!! blast even! Drat as well!...My cunning plan destroyed before it begins:D

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Sounds alright I suppose. Does that mean if we are missing someone on the forum we can see if they are okay? I'm thinking of Gail and Tony who we haven't heard from for some time.
@snailtrailer if you Re referring to ourcampersbeentrashed (Gail and Tony) Gail does not have internet right now, her Computor is in for repair, she has also been in hospital having a operation. Will contact her to see how it went and let you know.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I have no coloured box anywhere. Am I missing something? I am just looking at the list of active threads on an iPad.
Me too....:confused:.....can't see that anything is any different....I am missing something aren't I:rolleyes:?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
mines orange :(

cos it has just appeared it draws the eye.....haven't quite worked out who to stalk yet:LOL:
... I always thought you stalked me Judgey-Wudgey ... after all it was you who called me minx originally! :lips:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Must admit I soon spotted it and I do NOT like it 'sitting there' ...

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Oh blimey, now I've got the pinky-orange "Members You Follow" thingy AND a blue messages/ conversations one.
No thanks, I have enough on the screen already demanding my attention. (I get easily confused dontcha know!)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Whilst we're 'commenting' on the website ...

Jim, is there any chance of a 'back to top' button at the base of each page to save having to scroll back up? :)

Jul 29, 2014
Norfolk and Correze, France
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Had one for 5 years many moons ago. Now starting again.
Thanks I han't spotted that either.
This blasted little box is really annoying. Catches my eye with every page change.
Please, please @Jim either chuck it or give us a way to disable it.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Whilst we're 'commenting' on the website ...

Jim, is there any chance of a 'back to top' button at the base of each page to save having to scroll back up? :)

now that would be useful.....

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
there is a Top button..

bottom blue bar, far right , next to RSS feed
Not very obvious ... I never go down that far! :)

Edited ... the smutty lot can stop reading things into my sentence above!:D

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Just had a message girl (not from Mel)......I am now officially being STALKED! Its really a bit spooky..:censored:
... I bet you love it really though ... girles after you already ... its when the boys start you need to be very worried!:eek:

No one's stalking me though ... probably too afraid! :sneaky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back