Rally The Falkirk Wheel 26th-29th June 2020 (1 Viewer)

Docsmobile

Free Member
Jan 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Ford chausson
Exp
Since 2017
Would love to go, put us on your list please ? ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
List So Far

1. Me
2. MicknMew
3. Ashley F
4. DIL 7983
5. icantremember
6. DP+JAY
7. Duffie
8. Jupeter
9. Free
10. Chris+Tracy
11. Hyacinth1
12. Elleeanne
13. Scotslad
14. George Graham
15. funflair
16.Bolti
17.Suggy
18.linesman
19.marrod23
20.Cherrypilot
21.Docsmobile
22.DavidG58

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
No fundraising this year Ashley F , keep your ££s for you to revisit the water walkers. :)
The photos from the previous Falkirk meets are in my media. Video link is below. I promise to try doing better with the videoing this year.

I hadn't seen that video before. Happy memories! (y)(y)
Can't make this year - date clash unfortunately. Have a great time.

That ceilidh was an interesting cultural mix - English dances in a Scottish car park to (mostly) Irish music. And the Irish music was played by English musicians. Dancers from Scotland, Wales & England, some with Irish connections - and some with connections to places much further away, but I can't remember who & where to now.

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I hadn't seen that video before. Happy memories! (y)(y)
Can't make this year - date clash unfortunately. Have a great time.

That ceilidh was an interesting cultural mix - English dances in a Scottish car park to (mostly) Irish music. And the Irish music was played by English musicians. Dancers from Scotland, Wales & England, some with Irish connections - and some with connections to places much further away, but I can't remember who & where to now.
Haha I know if you could've made it you would have. If we do a dance this year theres a few attending that have an idea.. MicknMew , DIL7983 Hyacinth 1 Ashley F All we need is someone with a loud speaker, BUT I've got the venue its up to others to chip in on what happens during the weekend. Hopefully BBQ on the Fri night ...@ GeorgeGraham will help cooking along with his drink concoctions :ROFLMAO:Volunteers most welcome.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Just watched a canal program on C5 they did the Falkirk wheel then headed off for Edinburgh

I didn’t know and was amazed that the canal has no locks from the wheel to Edinburgh, although thinking it through they are both beside the same river ?

but they also went through the Falkirk tunnel, widest / longest canal tunnel at least in Scotland , there are no long English ones you can walk through

so for that random reason alone I would like to join you this year and have a walk / ride to the tunnel

no dog dancing this year ?

also quite a few names I don’t recognise, looking forward to meeting new faces ??

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Sorry, but we are not going to be able to attend. Please take our name off the list.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hi Sandra, as the Scotish Motorhome Show has been cancelled by Warners we will have to take our names off the Falkirk meet please as we wont be in the area. Hope to see you somewhere soon, :cheers:

Nov 17, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
Hi Sandra, as the Scotish Motorhome Show has been cancelled by Warners we will have to take our names off the Falkirk meet please as we wont be in the area. Hope to see you somewhere soon, :cheers:
Not sure anybody will be able to go to The Falkirk Wheel event

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back