The Domestic water Waterpump in AutoTrail Tracker (1 Viewer)

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Those of you who were at Bagwell Farm Rally last year will know my water pump was playing up . A couple of you kind gentlemen inc @Jolly Roger helped get it going. Unfortunately it gave up the ghost last September. Over the weekend I have renewed it, not an easy job due to location. I had to remove the cooker to gain access. The pump which came with the van when i had brought it had become obsolete but Whale had its successor, unfortunately the connection to pipe work were different ( screw, on old pump and 12mm push fit on the replacement) So a trip to my nearest caravan/motorhome parts , Southfork in Martock. The engineer guy was very helpful but it would have been difficult to get the conversions i needed ( they had some but not the one with the nonreturn valve) They did how ever have a sureflo pump with the exact screw fitting, so i brought that, He even fitted the spades to the bare wire electric connection for me . All i had to was fit this pump. All done and cooker back in place , although i have not checked the water pump yet, will leave that for the weekend, when i have more time as the water had been drained down for over wintering waterpumo7.jpg waterpumo7.jpg waterpumo7.jpg waterpump1.jpg

Attachments

• Waterpump2.jpg
    Waterpump2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Waterpump3.jpg
    Waterpump3.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 67
  • waterpump4.jpg
    waterpump4.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 67
  • waterpump6.jpg
    waterpump6.jpg