the dog

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
gwent
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Just a short introduction or so, I started m/homing 4 years when we bought our first motorhome a swift Belair A Class 1998. after going away for several weekends found ourselves talking to the original owners who said there was a product recall at swift.After a call to swift we made our way to the garage.Up the M5 I went early one morning 12m on I heard a stone hit the windscreen,yes I did by time I arraved at Swift and I was informed by the enginner when I get back phone autoglass and you will have a new windscreen in about 3 days. Wrong 3 months later one came from Finland where it had to be made.time to change we bought our firstHymer 534 to go to France had a great holiday but found it was not big enough hence change 2 we bought a Euromobil with tag axle brilliant until the winter came and the dual heating system failed.We could only one end of the van warm.A trip back to the garage where we bouhem to ght it ,3 trips to be exact failed to get it to work. We got fed up of waiting for to help so it had to go.Back to our present day Hymer Classic 655 model which was fine up to last weekend when the imobilisor light failed to go out and have not started since am I just so unlucky with motorhomes or is it the norm. new member the dog.:Doh:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Motorhome Fun :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, :welcome: to motorhome fun.:thumb:

You have been unlucky with motorhomes, lets hope everything is OK from now on. :Doh: Once you get going again. Bob and Jane.

:flyingwelcome:

OP
OP
T

the dog

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
gwent
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks to you all for your comments.:welcomefunster:

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Woof Woof and Welcome!!!

What an introduction to our hobby - things could only improve from that start! I've heard of a glazed impression but that takes the biscuit.

Cheers

Tony

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back