LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I always had GSD till I met up with SWMBO. Collies we can agree on, just as obliging as GSD but capable of multitasking. My theory was that GSDs had only one brain cell hence their total dedication to the task in hand. Lovely dogs though.
Another person on "my list" as I am also GSD owner!:moon2:

;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

adt

Mar 28, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Nuevo
Exp
Since 2016
Our Thomas, the miniature poodle, chilling in the van.
He’s just shown Lorri where a sheep was trapped in a barbed wire fence and waited while she freed it.
Keira, our Doberman wasn’t happy though, she wanted to get on home to her dinner.
6495D174-1139-4B39-B7A3-C7B5A78DDCC1.jpeg

Van Si

Free Member
Jan 18, 2019
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Suntor
Exp
Just over a year
IMG_0055.JPG
Introducing Alfi and Ozzi

Alf the Springer (Daddy's boy) is a nervous traveller and has to sit up and see what is going on. But, when we have stopped he's as good as gold, recall is excellent and can be trusted off lead. He's a bit of a clumsy lump and he's bigger than an average Springer. In the motorhome is usually laying right in the way of everything and we're always stepping over him or shifting him out of the way. He's usually the wet and dirty one.

Oz the Cocker (Mummy's boy) on the other hand sleeps most of the journey, then goes mad and has a big blow out and burns off loads of energy on a long walk wherever we are and is then comatose for the evening and night and sleeps curled up in his bed, out of the way. But, his recall is on his terms only and when the door's open he has to be tied to the van otherwise he would be off causing havoc or exploring. Not one for rain, a bit of a prima donna, the talkative one of the two and definitely the boss.

Love 'em both to bits

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
because she's worth it... Cant leave her at home all day and when I took an executive high paid job I had to promise myself she would still get the love and care she deserves.
Can't argue with that...
Wow, that’s cheap...
Between £45 and £54 a day down here in the South!!
'Ow Much :eek::eek::eek: !
:swear:
Better not let Kerry's Day Care see that... I thought I was being 'generous' at £10/nt :whatthe:.

Oct 20, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 625
Exp
Since 2016 and caravanning before that
The servants disappeared off yesterday. They said that they were being public spirited and helping to eliminate the European excess wine lake. Anyway Sammie , my little diva of a sister, has been checking to make sure our motorhome hasn't been used without our permission

Attachments

• DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 38
Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
IMG_20190220_094021021.jpg Training Ruby to keep off the chairs is going well::bigsmile:::bigsmile: 5 months old and she walks off the lead, comes to the whistle, sleeps well, can happily be left alone for a couple of hours :smiley::smiley: but staying off the chairs::bigsmile:::bigsmile:. She's got her own chair which she uses but as soon as we vacate a chair she's in it with that doleful Cockapoo face which says "nice try but no chance". This picture was taken this morning. I thought I'd found a solution but obviously she's more than a match for me :smiley:. I think she's taking lessons from Halle our Yorkie who does just what she pleases. Just hope that doesn't extend to sleeping in our bed ::bigsmile: cos one small Yorkie is quite enough:smiley:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Maddie after her op , just been spayed yesterday , sporting her babygrow , which is to stop her nibbling her op stitches.
Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland/Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer (T class GT)
Exp
12months
@2spritelyislanders just a thought, it might be worth spraying a little citronella on the covers of chairs that are supposed to be "dog free zones ", you will either find it online or in a local saddlery shop.
I've always used it as a fly repellent for horses but apparently dogs are supposed to hate the smell of it.
It might be worth a try. :)

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
Hello Fidget, Maddie looks very cute in her babygro. Looks like a proper doggy one. If it is, where did you buy it ? We're in two minds about having Ruby spayed but one of these may be useful even if we don't, as a passion killer ::bigsmile:

PS don't know how to do the @FIDGET in blue thingy:smiley:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back