The cheapest and best thing ever for a trip (1 Viewer)

jako999

Free Member
Mar 21, 2021
Halesowen
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff
Exp
During the past year when you couldn’t go to the dentist my crown fell out and I discovered Dentek tooth repair it only costs £5 and is brilliant as a temporary repair for fillings and tooth repair it will hold my crown in for around 6 weeks. How many time have you needed an emergency dental visit? Cheap and simple it’s hard enough in the UK even worse in Europe Savers is the cheapest place around to buy it its a must for the van😁

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
During the past year when you couldn’t go to the dentist my crown fell out and I discovered Dentek tooth repair it only costs £5 and is brilliant as a temporary repair for fillings and tooth repair it will hold my crown in for around 6 weeks. How many time have you needed an emergency dental visit? Cheap and simple it’s hard enough in the UK even worse in Europe Savers is the cheapest place around to buy it its a must for the van😁
I had a crown fall out on my way to a job interview in Edinburgh. Bought some of the tooth repair paste, arrived at the venue early and headed for the toilets to do the running repairs. Perhaps I didn't leave enough time for the mixture to set; perhaps my nerves caused me to mess up the mixing, we will never know, but as I prepared to answer the 2nd or 3rd question, I opened my mouth and the crown fell out, plus a decent lump of pink mixture! I didn't get the job, but on Panel Member did express appreciation at my goalkeeping skills as I caught the offending crown, and slipped into my pocket before anybody noticed ...

'So, Mr March, apart from a missing front crown, what else makes you the ideal candidate for the job?' I didn't get the job [in case you're wondering!] :oops:

Steve

Jul 2, 2019
doncaster
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
I snapped half a tooth off during covid and it tore at the side of my tongue causing an ulcer (it wasnt half sore) i got a metal nail file and filed it smooth,it worked and ive since been for a crown to be stuck back in ,and the dentist never said anything

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Been three times in different parts of Spain,,never a bother but looks good for an emergency.Spent 136 pounds yesterday at my dentist for some small fillings.BUSBY.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
I did a filling for Ann last year, one of my many many skills 😎

There is a YouTube clip showing you how to use it.
Bit late now, since I am retired and didn't get the job anyway! Trying to control the lisp with a missing front crown whilst also trying not to shower the Interview Panel was enough of a challenge without having to answer questions [well, I thought it was, wounded little soldier that I was :ROFLMAO:]

Steve ['Toothless in Edinburgh', the film that Meg Ryan turned down]

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back