The Caravan (and Motorhome) Club Covid19 10 out of 10 for Service and Savings (1 Viewer)

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Hello,

Very often it is asked on here about which club to join.

We recently had issues whilst on the the continent and received exceptional help and assistance from the M&C Club UK.

So, for £54 a year, this year, we have saved.....

Approximately £565

A That is just for one P&O Return Crossing
B Overseas campsites stopovers
C M6 Toll

*I could not reach P&O by phone or email. The Caravan Club did within 48 hours and contacted me by telephone. (P&O Replied after 12 days)
*I could not get our overseas campsite to accept the Caravan Club Vouchers in Switzerland. One phone call to the Caravan club and within 30 mins, one of their overseas Multi-Lingual contractors had it resolved.

I found The Caravan Club very easy to get in-touch with during the Covid19 Crisis

Unlike, P&O, EasyJet, Brittany Ferries, Travel Insurers etc.

Thank you Caravan and motorhome club.

Highly Recommended

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
Hello,

Very often it is asked on here about which club to join.

We recently had issues whilst on the the continent and received exceptional help and assistance from the M&C Club UK.

So, for £54 a year, this year, we have saved.....

Approximately £565

A That is just for one P&O Return Crossing
B Overseas campsites stopovers
C M6 Toll

*I could not reach P&O by phone or email. The Caravan Club did within 48 hours and contacted me by telephone. (P&O Replied after 12 days)
*I could not get our overseas campsite to accept the Caravan Club Vouchers in Switzerland. One phone call to the Caravan club and within 30 mins, one of their overseas Multi-Lingual contractors had it resolved.

I found The Caravan Club very easy to get in-touch with during the Covid19 Crisis

Unlike, P&O, EasyJet, Brittany Ferries, Travel Insurers etc.

Thank you Caravan and motorhome club.

Highly Recommended
Good to hear a positive post about CAMC, we do not have any issues and whilst We have not sat down to work out the savings we have been happy with the club

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back