Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
australia
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
hi guys
well we are about to take off for the big adventure.Just waiting for the accident damage to be fixed:Doh:bloody 12inch steel post. Could i please have some advice on what camping site books i should get. Just got the Allan Rogers book on europe and i am not to impressed by it.Just had a week at my first "caravan and camping club" certified site:Eeek: yes it was an eye opener thank god i had my own shower. Any help gratefully appreciated
thanks
paul k
ps any hints about ferries

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
If you have time, get yourself the camping cheque and book to go with it, also ACSI will save your self a lot of money, and have handy site books as well.

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
advice on what camping site books i should get.
paul k
ps any hints about ferries

Our minimal essentials, the ACSI discount card and DVD ( £23 ) and the CC Europe site guides ( I think £25 ish the pair ).

We have a French aires book which does not impress us. I'll not mention names.

The CC books are very well packed with European sites.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Download the Motorhome Security Handbook from our downloads section, at the moment its free to subscribers:thumb:

Upvote 0

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
I agree about the Alan Rogers book having just got back from 4 months in Europe mine went in the bin. The reviews are wrong in so many ways. Stick with ACSI and possibly any Caravan Club/C&CC books you can get

Upvote 0
OP
OP
P

pkurzok

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
australia
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
If you have time, get yourself the camping cheque and book to go with it, also ACSI will save your self a lot of money, and have handy site books as well.
can you please give me a web site for camping cheque

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
here you go - Both are low/mid season discount schemes

http://www.campingcheque.co.uk/
with camping cheques you buy up front if you decide to get some the paper/silver card cheques last 2 years so you dont have to panic to use them and you can use them in the uk at some sites. If you get the gold card the cheques on it last 4 years

Link Removed
with acsi card you buy the book or book and dvd and in the back of the book is a card you show this card at the site reception when you arrive to get the discount

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back