Free Member
Jul 25, 2009
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
none yet but hopefully many
Hi All

Whats the Best site you have visited, I think for myself it was Sandy Balls at the New Forest I stayed there for a week in my caravan, I think a close second would be stanmore hall.

Would like to hear what your favourates are and why.

cheers all

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

The Wallace

Free Member
Apr 3, 2009
Funster No
CC site at Bunree.
Would agree that it has one of the best outlooks of any site BUT I would not even think of going there if you have a dog that likes a run off the lead.
There is a picture on the net somewhere showing the 'Dog Walk' sign surrounded by salt water at high tide and there is no fence between the 'walk' and the rest of the site. Surrounding residents have obviously noticed this and there is a mass of 'no dog walking' type signs on the approach road.
The C&CC site in Glencoe (a few miles along the road to Bunree) is surrounded by woodland and is a real treat for dogs that like a run.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi All
Whats the Best site you have visited,
::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Well we be returning here next year:
Link Removed
Everything we needed on a smallish site and a few minutes walk away a nice town and beaches. First visit too short.

But in the UK I'd go for Brean Sands. A bit waterlogged but within easy cycling was a bit of everything. We got lucky with weather, so fond memories.

Most jaw dropping site:
Link Removed
2500+ pitches all hard and serviced. A big boisterous holiday camp with a massive immaculate Med beach on site. All we could think was "wish the grandchildren were here". However, were were rained off after 3 days, gave up due to rain only Scotland can better, though Scotland could not match the lightning.

We've only been at this 2 years so early days.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
The C&CC site in Glencoe (a few miles along the road to Bunree) is surrounded by woodland and is a real treat for dogs that like a run.

Must agree and some wonderfull views as well.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back