Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
For us we simply LOVE the lifestyle :Smile: Started off travelling for a year (aged 41 & 48) and love it so much it is now 17 months since we started and we have just sold our house and bought a flat (which we are renting) to rid us of our mortgage.

After 20 years paying off our debts we are now debt free for the first time in our lives and as we have no children we only have to worry about ourselves. Although we probably will have to get some seasonal work each year to supplement our finances it will be bliss compared to the high stress full time jobs we were doing previously.

SO far we love everything about full timing, ridding us of the day to day rat race stresses, a new view every day if you want it, meeting lovely and interesting people. For us so far there really have not been any negatives. We are not without any of the luxuries we had at home and it is much simpler ::bigsmile: No one was more surprised than I that I really did not miss my house at all, even though it held 15 years of briliant memories which I think for me proves it's the people that make them!

As soon as we've sorted out the flat we are back over the water to France for another 4 months - we cannot wait :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back