The Autowatch 695 Alarm fitted o.e by Elddis (1 Viewer)

Aug 9, 2018
Durham
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
I'm a newbie
Having read the comments members have issued with regards the above alarm system
I am hoping someone can shed a light on my alarm problem, for the past 18 / 24 months my alarm
has been working spot on, yesterday I unlocked the vehicle with my key fob and entered by the habitation
door as I always have done since purchase. When I went to lock up I found the normal bleeps were followed
by 5 loud bleeps , the blue light on the drivers window pillar flashed showing the vehicle was alarmed, but
after approx 20 seconds the alarm sounded, I changed the key fob battery, checked the bonnet sensor by pressing it right home but makes no difference, the only other sensors I have seen are one on each front windscreen pillar which I checked for bugs etc.
I looked at the habitation door but cannot see a sensor ? As you are all aware problems like this are very frustrating and I am sure fellow members will help if they can.
Thank you all in anticipation. P.S my vehicle is a Elddis Autoquest 195 Envy 2016 special by Dolphin Motorhomes

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
My car alarm went off yesterday it was due to excessive heat. After wafting the doors and cleaning the door sills with doors open to give it time to cool down, re alarmed it and all was well

OP
OP
Tyrefixer
Aug 9, 2018
Durham
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
I'm a newbie
Found habitation door sensor - looks ok , found door magnet dirty so cleaned, took out bonnet sensor and
cleaned , checked side storage lockers but found no sensors, renewed batteries in PIR in lounge area. Followed instructions on web regards getting fault code but my blue led does not respond the same as on web, it’s strange as the demo has no sound of the siren although he has a fault ?
dont know what to try next , Except I have sent a message to Autowatch To see if they can help.The vehicle was produced approx 5 miles from me by Elddis but don’t do repairs or advise and as yet unable to find a local repairer of this system.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Adrian Mudle

Free Member
Aug 31, 2017
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Hi, I know this was a while ago, but did you ever get to the bottom of this, as surprisingly I have the same problem, only happened after I opened the bonnet, which has a mercury tilt switch on it, I get the double beeps though I think only 4, I've search high and low for the installation instruction for this alarm, but appears rare as rocking horse pooh, I'm guessing installers keep to themselves. (for obvious reasons)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back