The annual Bring and Buy Spectacular and major Party (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
Glad to hear it Paul.

Hope you got my PM a couple of days ago saying we would not be coming, nothing to do with the weather (honest).::bigsmile:

Have a great weekend.

Steve

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Forgot to say that there is no mud here at all:Smile:

And jag says the showers are big enough for 2 :winky:

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Forgot to say that there is no mud here at all:Smile:

And jag says the showers are big enough for 2 :winky:

:thumb: "Elvis is leaving His Building" at 1pm and will be in Wrenbury at 2pm: Rain!! What Rain!!!! Who Cares.............................
We're on our Way. See you all then.:thumb:
Steve & Anne

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bellasbus

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
6yrs.
I'm just about ready to experience my 1st Motorhome Fun event and I'm really looking forward to it. I should arrive mid afternoon.
Be kind to me - I am on my own - but that's nothing new. My husband has gone to York Races with his mates.:winky:
I still hope there is the Bring & Buy and shared food as I am all prepared for both.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
whats the post code

so wat is the post code for this may drop by just home from holliday can any one give me a post code

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
To those "weather watchers " call ya self campers ? Lightweights !!!

N e how here is the report this am firstly we had one hell of a storm last night I thought I would not be here this am. But thankfully it's passed and we are now greeted with fluffy sunshine and white cloud. You will not need towing off this field I have 12 ton RVs on it without a problem (just) if you do I have. A small tractor . Also all the activities are in doors thanks to bobs massive erection.

Teasey try just putting wrenbury in to your sat nav it is a small village. You can't missit we have more vans than houses

Ok Ok we're coming ::bigsmile: was just concerned about the field because I need to try & keep Riley's stitches clean , we will be there about 5 :thumb:
Lynn

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
just had our fish&chips mmmmmm very nice, ordered our dinner for tommorow two course meal for 6pounds. plus free wifibriliant.

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
well just got home from work should now be setting off for wrenbury and looking forward to my fish and chips instead i am sitting here alone as di and emma are at the hospital it was hard telling my daughter yesterday when she had just got back from naples that her grandma was going to die very soon
anyway hope you all have a great weekend would have come the weather was not the issue next year is a defo
paulus:Sad:

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Haggers you have pm.

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
will already know the england france score by then from monday don't want to watch a repeat i would rather watch england v sweden on that night as it will be live :winky:

think you were right in the first place i am watching france v england repeat as the france ukraine match is suspended at the moment wow that weather reminded me of when i was in italy motorhoming

ps i know what the score is going to be it's 1 1

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back