The 2009 Inaugural bring and buy get together (1 Viewer)

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Of course why not, go along and introduce yourself. I am sure there is room for you. :thumb:

M

Mike-H

Deleted User
I did! ::bigsmile: Enjoyed myself too! Talk about spontaneous... found this site, joined, saw meet announcement and arrived there all in about 3 hours! :thumb:

Thanks for the welcome and will see you again soon :Smile:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Great news ! More members like yourself needed :thumb: ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bauldy

Free Member
May 13, 2009
bedworth
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
6 years
What can I say?
Home safe and sound.
What a Brilliant weekend, we were made to feel really welcome (thankyou), It was nice to see so many children enjoying themselves our grandaughter Rebecca cried when we had to leave. The location was great and we picked up a Bargain awning to boot (our Brenda calls it a conservatory). Thanks to every one who made the weekend go so well, a special thanks to the organiser Paul and Nikki. We are looking forward to going to the next one.

Chris and Brenda

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
bring & buy

hi to everyone,just arrived home from the bring and buy meet and just wanted to say thanks to paul and nikki,you did a good job,its not easy:whatthe:also thanks to geo,pammy,bryan & suzy who played a big part in the excellent bbq.geo looked very fetching in his apron,(p.s. the mini is well tidy :thumb:) any way thanks to every one who helped paul & nikki and made it a good meet. see u out and about regards brian jo & josh:winky:

sennen523

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Rhos-on-Sea, Conwy, North
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt.
Exp
Started 2007.
Bring and Buy.

Hello Everyone,
We have just arrived home after the brilliant bring and buy meet. This was our first meet with Motorhome Fun. Thanks to everyone we met, who all made us so welcome. Also, a special thanks to the organisers, Paul and Nikki for all their hard work to make a very enjoyable weekend. Hope to see you all soon.:Smile::Smile::Smile:
Al and Jan.
sennen523.

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Paul, Nikki what can I say. A truly excellent weekend. Many thanks to you both for all the hard work you put in so we could just turn up and get merry. Roll on the next bring and buy.

Andy,Lynn & Ashley

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
Absolutely superb meet. :thumb:

We loved it, the kids were thrilled with all their new friends.

But, what a bunch of lightweights!

I never saw a soul after 8 in the evening :Eeek:

Andrew :Blush:

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
I would like to add that I was pleasantly surprised this weekend. How lovely to meet such a family friendly bunch!

It's nice andrew managed to get so much sleep. :RollEyes:

Hopefully we will see most of you again at Morecambe.

Looking forward to seeing the photographic evidence that Andrew joined in! :thumb:.

Safe journies!

Lucy

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi all

Just got back from haggers meet, what a great time we all had, never saw the grandkids for 3 days except to eat & sleep they had a great time with all the friends they made, chelsea, harley and aaron plus all the other kids who were there. Thanks again paul & nickie and all the other funsters. Look forward to the next one. :thumb:

thank you again
Mick & Sheila (runrig)

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Just in had a brilliant time as usual ::bigsmile:well done PAUL who was very stressed when I arrived that all would go well and boy it did:thumb:

Great pub BTW:thumb:

Trip home was as usual eventful, my shower door one of the jobs to be done in July fell out and broke my bedroom wardrobe mirror:Doh:and on the way home from Eileen's (Dylan) ran out of diesel in the toad. Was so lucky though as right in the hills where phone signal is usually impossible. Sorted by Britannia rescue though:Smile:

Last edited:

carpyone

Free Member
Mar 28, 2008
Needingworth, Cambs
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
Thank you Paul and Nikki for making my first meet such an enjoyable one. Looking forward now to the next one, the summer bash.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back