The “funflair’s” head South (1 Viewer)

Dec 30, 2016
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2008
Try no to get too upset, really the perpetrators have probably had a disfunctioal upbringing,they would have had an awful childhood only interrupted when they were sent on a world cruise to help them cope, they didn’t really appreciate all the finances that went in to make them feel valued members of society and when caught, (don’t hold your breath!) they will be OK because they will be given a 3 day community service order, suspended for 100 years and offered a lift home to their subsidied house.
It’s a shame that all the burly motorhomers out there can’t be allowed 10 minutes alone with them.
Thinking of you all.

May 3, 2017
New Romney
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2011
As per title we are heading South looking for some Sun, well I think we are as we are at Marboue in France and have just had a phone call from Jen’s brother, her Mum has been broken into, dragged out of bed and knocked about including a kicking while on the floor, that’s what real hard men do to 85 year old apparently, watch this space as we might be turning around?

Martin
Sorry to hear that your mum got broken into and attacked we hope she is ok and makes a full recovery, I dont suppose there's much chance of catching the lowlife that did it, we have been in Spain for two months and haven't heard or seen anything untoward, Safe travels.

Dec 16, 2017
Funster No
Mindless bastards! Hope she recovers both physically and mentally from such a horrible attack!!

Jan1ce

Free Member
Feb 7, 2014
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Low profi
Exp
I'm a newbie
Such dreadful news. If they get caught please consider Restorative Justice it is the best way to make sure they can learn how their behaviour has affected you. It is not the soft option.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Poor woman. What an awful shock for her. Hope she's on the mend but its a terrible ordeal shes been through.
You might need to watch out for delayed shock.
Anyone suspected yet?

May 7, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
2017 Chausson 718XLB 180
Exp
20 years
Just caught up with this , how absolutely awful, for you all I hope she soon gets well, trouble is in this Liberal Society, which we have steadily seen get more liberal, if he gets caught what punishment will he get probably a Suspended jail sentence. punishment should be an Eye for a Eye, sorry, but, God I am livid.
Tony 50

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back