that google pub stop map guide thingy (1 Viewer)

sadlonelygit

Free Member
Jan 28, 2014
forest of dean
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
since 1975
need bloomin updating!
the navigation inn shardlow.............didn't know anyhting about it, but provided we bought something they were ok
bumper castle inn york.......................closed
flag and whistle...................not on your nelly
the lysander, manor lane york...................£10/night with facilities but fully booked
inn on the moor goathland.............don't allow stopovers
the ship inn sewerby now charge £15/night but if you spend £10 in the bar you get £5 back!!!!!!!!!!!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Is this the map .. ?

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=203913049334888237522.00049af91baebfd18ebc7&t=h&z=6&dg=feature

Inform Keith and I'm sure he will amend..

Pubs Providing Stopovers
Pubs that have been known to allow stop overs for Motorhomes. Plus a few other stop overs.
[HI]If you wish to leave a comment, or recommendation, e-mail: Px07@gmx.com
If you visit one of these pubs I would appreciate a quick e-mail with any information that can be added to the descriptions.[/HI]
Some may charge for you stopping & some require you to use their establishment for staying.

Are you are a landlord, or know one that would like to be added to the list please use the e-mail above, or if you wish your entry to be removed.

Use the map to select the area you want to visit and then choose your Pub.

€ = Known to charge for camping.

Red icon is for pubs that have been known to be unwelcome to MH, even though previously they have welcomed Motorhomes to stop.

From my personal experience and collected from different recommendations on the Internet so please call before arriving to ensure your welcome.
[HI]I accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information[/HI]

Last edited:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
need bloomin updating!
the navigation inn shardlow.............didn't know anyhting about it, but provided we bought something they were ok So that was OK then
bumper castle inn york.......................closed Noted
flag and whistle...................not on your nelly ???
the lysander, manor lane york...................£10/night with facilities but fully booked Not on my map
inn on the moor goathland.............don't allow stopovers Noted
the ship inn sewerby now charge £15/night but if you spend £10 in the bar you get £5 back!!!!!!!!!! Updated

For the information of anyone using the map. If no one sends me the information I cannot update it. :Doh:

The Navigaton was OK then?

What was up with The Flag & Whistle?

Thank for the info I will change them, I don't visit each one every week. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Pub stopover guide

need bloomin updating!
the navigation inn shardlow.............didn't know anyhting about it, but provided we bought something they were ok
bumper castle inn york.......................closed
flag and whistle...................not on your nelly
the lysander, manor lane york...................£10/night with facilities but fully booked
inn on the moor goathland.............don't allow stopovers
the ship inn sewerby now charge £15/night but if you spend £10 in the bar you get £5 back!!!!!!!!!!!

How about an alternative start

Thanks to the compiler of the map, we have used it recently and would like to offer the following updates ............

As far as I know this map was put together and is serviced totally FOC for our mutual benefit, I for one am very grateful and have used it myself

That said I am equally grateful for the updates as some are close to us

I thought I lacked subtlety, you way out do me :Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back