Rally Chat That Dammed Illusive New Forest Meet (1 Viewer)

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Time to put you Fun-folk out of your Misery, we collected a grand total of £641.31 which I was gobsmacked at. Then I read your guesses and didn't feel quite so impressed.

So the winner is the first on the list........... @DavidG58 .

Honestly David for a while it looked as if John @Baycott would win until my darlin' wife pointed out that we had not paid our £37.50 so it took the total to £642 with s few extra pennies.

This sum is going to be split three ways.

Fighting Myasthenia Together receive ...£200.00

The Critical Care unit, Debs will receive ..£226.00 to make their total raised £1000

Katie Brown will receive Amazon gift card ..£242.00 as she has been let out of Hospital for the weekend after 57 days in hospital. Thank you @Carol for the idea.

I know that adds up to a bit more than the total but can you think of a better way to spend a few bob.

David you were too late with the gooey picture because I can't stand dogs anyway .....

......and you won it fair and square too....

Broken Link Removed
Brilliant achievement Paul. .everyone needs a clap on the back for this ...

OP
OP
Popeye

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Brilliant achievement Paul. .everyone needs a clap on the back for this ...

I agree, that is one of the things that makes this such a special group of people.

I was very aware and so were some of you that some of the auction prizes were going for far more than they could have been bought for, not to mention that some were so generously donated.

Many of you were just donating cash, and the morning we were all leaving another well known dog owner gave me another tenner, thank you all so much, it made a good meet even better.

I was toying with the idea of giving £1 for every time I could hear Ray coming but I spoke to my financial advisor and he said nobody could afford that much.

Thank you also Ray & Martin who appeared at the marquee to tidy up each morning, it's all locked away in the memory banks, and NO Martin I will not reciprocate at your New Years Bash.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
I agree, that is one of the things that makes this such a special group of people.

I was very aware and so were some of you that some of the auction prizes were going for far more than they could have been bought for, not to mention that some were so generously donated. You do realise of that I actually did win that bottle my guess was £652 .2p but somebody entered it incorrectly .however never one to whinge ..lol well done that team...Roy

Many of you were just donating cash, and the morning we were all leaving another well known dog owner gave me another tenner, thank you all so much, it made a good meet even better.

I was toying with the idea of giving £1 for every time I could hear Ray coming but I spoke to my financial advisor and he said nobody could afford that much.

Thank you also Ray & Martin who appeared at the marquee to tidy up each morning, it's all locked away in the memory banks, and NO Martin I will not reciprocate at your New Years Bash.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
NO you can not, but I will give you enough to round that 774 up to £1,000, that's from the Fun-Folk at the New Forest and a little extra form Jackie and me!

Hugs and so much admiration for the way you and your two have dealt with this dreadful blow... Griff
A huge, humbled THANKS to Griff, Jacks & everyone who attended, helped & donated at the meet.

We've been out for a long relaxing reflective lunch, main topic of conversation was yesterday & how wonderful folks are.

Im sure Lu will tap a few words later.

It is a nice thought that some comfort will be given to others who find themselves in the critical care unit.

A few glasses of wine have been drunk so I'll shut up now.

Xxx

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
That's an amazing amount, great news.

Apart from the fun we all had, a lovely outcome to everybody's hard work carried out with big smiles. (y)

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
We are all so proud of you lot. Thank you one and all.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thank you @Mousy, so pleased that at least Katie can get herself something to cheer her self up, a long time for a young teenager to be in hospital , a big thank you to everyone at the New Forest Meet who made this possible .
:glitter:

OP
OP
Popeye

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Thank you Dawn, feel free to ignore my pm now as I didn't imagine for a moment that you had absconded just because you had the 'Dosh'.

How is Katie and how is Sian too?

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
So glad Katie was thrilled we are all thinkin of you . We love ya Katie hope to see you soon hugs and kisses sent from us three xxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back