Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
Isn’t it a wonderful life when you can take your own personal little space to anywhere you would like to go? Do you ever glance in a shop window and see your reflection as you drive past in your little home on wheels and think “That’s Us”.
How lucky we are to do such a thing and privileged to travel around and meet other travellers and meet new friends who are more than happy to tell you there experiences and special places to visit, and ourselves talking about our adventures.
Life is too short to think should we shouldn’t we, Take the chance, Go for it. Hopefully you will never regret your decision. We have not...

Ok its a bit soppy but what the eck..!!!!

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Good feeling, hope to see your reflection somewhere in the Uk this summer :thumb:

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
I think we've all experienced that OMG that's us in the reflection - how lucky are we moment - brilliant isn't it?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OddSocks

Free Member
Apr 10, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
This exact same thing happened to us very recently. We have only had the MH for a few weeks, and seeing me drive by in a shop window did bring the biggest smile to my face. Loving our van! Have only had a few short trips out as yet, but soon we will be on a long jaunt through France and Spain, which I can't wait to get started! ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back