Thanks (1 Viewer)

F

Fenner

Deleted User
Thanks to all who tried to help. CCC will only do breakdown when combined with insurance.:thumb:
Elddis Firestorm - Peugeot Boxer

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
M/H breakdown cover

Thanks to all who tried to help. CCC will only do breakdown when combined with insurance.:thumb:

Hi Fenner,

Thats a shock, :Sad: I cancelled my RAC cover when our new M/H came with 3 years AA cover,:Smile: but I intend, or intended to rejoin RAC Arrival, next month.:RollEyes:

I am assuming you are a club member, if not, try The Camping and Caravanning Club - Arrival, provided by RAC, and see what comes up, if not a member, it may be necessary to telephone for a quote, based on you taking up membership.

Membership is around £36.00, but there are advantages, especially there multi trip personal insurance.:thumb:

Hope this is helpful.:thumb:

Nomadic

Upvote 0

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003

I think you did it the wrong way round. Join the C&CC then call the RAC & say you want to join the arrival scheme as you are a member of C&CC.

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

muz

Free Member
Nov 15, 2007
eastwood notts
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
10 years
breakdown

be very carefull with the rac my son was covered with them he is disabled and blind and they left him broken down with fan belt gone on the A17 because his iveco van conversion was 4 inches too long.they just abondonded him and his wife and said to call the local garage in sleaford 4miles away.when they joined they told the rac the van details height length weight and they said no problem.he has not even recieved a sorry after writting to them.be aware.muz

Upvote 0

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
be very carefull with the rac my son was covered with them he is disabled and blind and they left him broken down with fan belt gone on the A17 because his iveco van conversion was 4 inches too long.they just abondonded him and his wife and said to call the local garage in sleaford 4miles away.when they joined they told the rac the van details height length weight and they said no problem.he has not even recieved a sorry after writting to them.be aware.muz

Been in the RAC for some years, never had a problem calling them out to attend my RV 32 ft Four Winds, My present MH in Barcelona and my Range Rover towing a 20 ft boat, so I don't see a problem with size. :thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back