Oct 8, 2007
Kent
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2007
The macerator worked a treat and we didn't end up like Robin Williams :ROFLMAO:

Just need to find out at what point are the tanks actually empty. though watching the dump pipe wriggling over the garden gives you a clue as to when something lumpy is passing through ::bigsmile:

Anyway we'll learn, but again "thanks"

Mick

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Glad you are sorted Mick ::bigsmile:

What you need is transparent hose then there is no mistaking what's going on.......also, don't forget to flush through with the contents of your grey tank after chopping up the lumpy stuff :winky: :ROFLMAO:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Glad you are sorted Mick ::bigsmile:

What you need is transparent hose then there is no mistaking what's going on.......also, don't forget to flush through with the contents of your grey tank after chopping up the lumpy stuff :winky: :ROFLMAO:

Linda youv'e got a wonderfull way with words and a morbid curiosity UGH !
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Keith and Debs

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
In Our RV
Funster No
MH
Fifth Wheel
Exp
3 Years
Great tip by Linda there we run a foot of clear hose directly after the macerator before the main hose really does help you see whats going on and saves you running the pump dry those jabsco type impellors dont like to run dry.

Keith

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi

What you need is transparent hose then there is no mistaking what's going on

I believe that this item should be sold with a webcam and a contract with Sky for a new pay-per-view channel - "Pimp my Sh*t stream what did Tony say - Urghhhhhh

stew

P

paulmj

Deleted User
Urgh....

Anyway, I'm just about to fit the Macerator that Linda supplied me and I have a 45degree clear plastic sewer fitting wihich I'll use in the connection between the main valves and the macerator. That'll allow me to see, er, probably a little more than I would like to.......

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Urgh....

I have a 45degree clear plastic sewer fitting wihich I'll use in the connection between the main valves and the macerator. That'll allow me to see, er, probably a little more than I would like to.......

Make sure you have a secure connection there Paul........wouldn't want anything coming adrift under pressure! :ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Urgh....

Anyway, I'm just about to fit the Macerator that Linda supplied me and I have a 45degree clear plastic sewer fitting wihich I'll use in the connection between the main valves and the macerator. That'll allow me to see, er, probably a little more than I would like to.......
Good luck and don't forget to duck
I could go with Stews idea of the camera, a lot of folk like reality TV and it don't get any more real than that, probably less crap too:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

P

paulmj

Deleted User
Make sure you have a secure connection there Paul........wouldn't want anything coming adrift under pressure! :ROFLMAO:

:Eeek:

I'm trying to eat my lunch, here..... :Smile:

I am seriously thinking of lockwiring all of the joints to make sure!

:thumb:

OP
OP
tuscancouple

tuscancouple

Free Member
Oct 8, 2007
Kent
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2007
I like the clear view pipe, though a remote camera sounds even better! ::bigsmile: Just to err on the cautious side I had used two clips to secure the pipe onto the macerator, just in case. So where can I find some clear pipe I wonder? Though it does increase the risk of escape........ get more clips I guess!

Mick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back