Thanks Hymer 534 Man at Kent Show (1 Viewer)

SeanandJen

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Harlow
Funster No
MH
don't own one yet
Exp
Hi, We are newbies who are looking for our first MH. We were thinking about a Hymer but what model? We went to the Kent show to have a look around. We found the Moterhomefun area and were having a general look around at the MH's. A very very nice man with a 534 invited me in to look at the layout and gave me 1/2 hour of his time to dicuss layouts/engines/issues/prices (and Pensions) I'm sorry but I did not get your name but want to thank you for all the advice.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Hope you slipped him a tenner........:thumb::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi now you are :flyingwelcome: ask as many questions as you need, welcome to our club.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
There was a youngish couple who came walking around the Fun camping area last year at Stratford... I think they learned a lot from chatting to us Funsters and hopefully it gave them an insite on what to look for...

Welcome to FUN..:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
There was a youngish couple who came walking around the Fun camping area last year at Stratford... I think they learned a lot from chatting to us Funsters and hopefully it gave them an insite on what to look for...

Welcome to FUN..:thumb:

Yes you are right Tonka, it was Christian and his wife, they joined Fun, converted a older Hymer and I think they have gone Full timing for a year or so.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

1Oll

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class (German B Class!)
Exp
6+ years
Also looking for a Hymer.

I'm also looking for a Hymer! Or a close 'relative'.
Carol and Eddie kindly invited Margaret and I for drinks at the Chester generator show.
Always been impressed with Funsters help and friendship.
We were so impressed with the interior space and layout , but have been unable to get to any other rallies or shows to look further. Been advised that pre 1997s are the best made ones. But not sure if we should get a newer one.
Look forward to Wrenbury so we can get more Hymer info.
Brian.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back