Thanks forum, two jobs completed, ! (1 Viewer)

Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
Completed today,
1. I rolled the dometic cassette awning out and checked it , cleaned as a result of ‘Cleaning oversight’ thread.
Alls well , ( never used it yet so it could have been in any condition) so, very happy, except I thought I’d try the awning rafter as well, hahaha, it is about 1 and half metre long, obv not the right one, so I’m on the case. Thanks for motivation to check it from the forum. Wouldn’t have spotted that until too late.
2. Tested the spare wheel carrier and all works well and tyre is new condition. Wouldn’t have thought to check this either without forum…
Cheers!!!!!!

lynnian

Free Member
May 4, 2010
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Ace Genova
Exp
Since 2008
The rafter pole should be telescopic in two sections so it can be adjusted to how far you need the awning out. It should have a connection on each end to attach to awning and the cassette case. With a thumb turn screw in the middle to tighten up. Is it somewhere else in the van. If notthey are available on Ebay.

OP
OP
uzsnowdrop
Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
The rafter pole should be telescopic in two sections so it can be adjusted to how far you need the awning out. It should have a connection on each end to attach to awning and the cassette case. With a thumb turn screw in the middle to tighten up. Is it somewhere else in the van. If notthey are available on Ebay.
Thanks Lynnian, just double checked the rafter ( and scoured the van) and then realised its a Fiamma, pole and a Dometic awning, so something fishy…
Looking at ebay now…👍🙂

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back