Thanks for creating the Morelo section (1 Viewer)

Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
:)(y)(y)(y)

Right you lot, let's get going so that anyone hoping to buy one or find out about them, has a fighting chance of getting the info here.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I think we are going out to the Morelo factory again in November after we finish at N+B factory weekend, I say again as we were there last year with friends and they came home with a "Home";) of course we came home empty handed yet again.

For a couple of years now I have wanted them to do something different with the "Palace" and differentiate it from the "Loft" and indeed this year they have done that aligning it more with the "Empire" and to be honest I now prefer the "Loft" partly as I think that the "Palace" is just too tall for us and incorporating the awning in the roof moulding is very tidy but it is a long way up and I can imagine that I will need steps every time it comes out just to get the legs out.

If anybody fancies calling in at Schlusselfeld as they are passing they have a stellplatz with free hook up waste and water and a nice big showroom that you can browse as long as you like whilst availing yourself of free tea coffee and cakes

Martin

OP
OP
OurMoreloLife
Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
I really like the Morelo site at Schlusselfeld, when I first saw it on Google Maps, I also thought the nearby track was theirs too! (it's a motorcycle training track though but a really nice one).

The Morelo staff were really friendly and answered all of our questions. They have a large spacious showroom with all their models on display (except the Liner I think when I was there).

The area around their site is beautiful too so spend a few days exploring if you have time.

You should be aware that some of the sales guys at Morelo are freelance and they also work for other dealers.

I initially had a few frustrations with Morelo but I think we are growing old together and are more reasonable with each other which is nicer for everyone. One thing you need to remember is that they are from a slightly different culture from the Brits (obviously) and you need to understand that. When you do, they are great to get along with.

We purchased from Gluck (German dealer) in the end and they were brilliant and they are still supporting us well too. Natascha (the MD's PA) there speaks great English and was always very helpful.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back