Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
hi cheyne i would like to say a big thank you for the tools and advise on how to start a Kipor
i must also apologise to my neighbours for the noise of the bloody useless thing on saturday evening.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

that said i am now looking for a used silent reliable generator that will start when i want it to rather than pulling the string for 30 minutes to no avail.:Doh:

if anyone out there is looking for a generator for your motorhome don't buy a Kipor get a honda you know it makes sense.:roflmto:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Andy i have a Kipor and it starts first pull almost every time I try it. It has only failed twice and both times were the only times I was away from home and needed it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Well said that man :ROFLMAO::thumb:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Why did you overspend on a Kipor?

I Bought one from Clarkes at a lower price and it starts pretty quickly and pisses people off much quicker than a Kipor does with it's noise :ROFLMAO:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Yes, thank you Cheyne for all your help .... driving my mh for me when I got stuck, and sorting water out so I could wash...:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
i have a kipor starts first time plus when i was at whitby and hellwilder park up next to me i started it and he was off on to the next field job done:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back