Thank you (1 Viewer)

landielady

Free Member
Jan 20, 2010
surrey
Funster No
Exp
new
Just like to say a very big thank you to andy at "johns cross motorhomes".. and andy to let you know i drove the campervan "sues snail" very happily back home with out upsetting any other road uses!! not bad i think for first tme i have ever driven one.. think all those years tractor driving might have helped.. that is not to say that my van is like a tractor..:ROFLMAO: It is lovely :thumb:
Pete if you are reading this then you have got some good staff down there but toy boy was just to young..!

so bewarned sues snail is going to be out and about from now on. no stopping me now.. :thumb:

Thank you

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
nice to see our trade members getting the thanks and appreciation they deserve....especially peter and crew....a caring dealer. :thumb:

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
nice to see our trade members getting the thanks and appreciation they deserve....especially peter and crew....a caring dealer. :thumb:

I have to say they seem very good, I ordered a pack of 3 Fiamma door locks yesterday evening got an email this morning to say on their way:thumb::thumb:

Now that is service

With so many bad dealers around it is nice to come across a good one (and being only 45 minute drive away for me is even better :Smile:) I am sure I will be using them for the other bits and bobs I have on my list to get.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back