Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The Subs Sale is ended We have some new life members and lots of people bought 5 and 10 year subs. Seeing people commit to the club in the long term like this makes us feel very proud. It's our 10th year this year and we feel like we just got started. We're really looking forward to the next ten (y)

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
And a big thankyou to YOU too Jim on behalf of everybody, especially with the other pressures you are under.

Joining MotorhomeFun was without doubt the best thing we've done since buying our motorhome.

:ta:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
A Motorhome with out Motorhome Fun just would not seem right, it just works.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Yes indeed,it has to be said,Thank you Jim & Sian for building what you have built.Motorhome Fun is a credit to you both and you should be very proud.None of us know if we will be here in the next 10yrs ,only time will tell but let's hope so(y):)
Brian & Jo
P.S. Jim just in case I forget let me know when the 20yr membership stickers are due:LOL::LOL:

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Yes indeed,it has to be said,Thank you Jim & Sian for building what you have built.Motorhome Fun is a credit to you both and you should be very proud.None of us know if we will be here in the next 10yrs ,only time will tell but let's hope so(y):)
Brian & Jo
P.S. Jim just in case I forget let me know when the 20yr membership stickers are due:LOL::LOL:

And life member stickers :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back