Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
A big thank you to Pammy and Geo, Bryan and Suzy

What an excellent meet with a gathering in the pub on Friday night, then a 3 course meal on Saturday night. With bacon, sausage and tea n coffee on Sunday morning, what more could anyone ask for?

We met some old friends and made some new, thanks to John for the winning lottery ticket............ brilliant!!! Watch this space for a pay back :ROFLMAO:

Thanks again to all :thumb::thumb:

Jan and Steve

Last edited:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
and a big thank you from us too

As Steve said, a great meet for us too, first time for us, had a real good time. A big Thank You to Pammy & Geo for a lovely venue and Suzie & Brian for making us feel really welcome. and John you are a star.......:winky: such fun with you and your lovely wife Maureen. Looking forward to the next time. Shame we can't make Newark, but there will be others!

Love..... She who know's best (but would never dream of it) and The STIG

lookback

Free Member
Nov 30, 2007
Mareham le fen, Lincs
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
5 years
I echo all of the above, such a fantastic weekend made even better with the funsters helping me out with the heating in the van:thumb:

See you all at Newark

Ian and Eileen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Yes we'd also like to say thank you very much for a great weekend.
Everybody made us feel very welcome on our first funster rally. Pammy and Geo , you are great hosts.
It was good to put faces to a user names , although i for one am sure i wont remember everyones names.
We all had a great time. Good meal out , great breakfast this morning , nice venue .
I'm back home with the kids now, the 1st load of washings in , the order for the chinese take away jotted down ready for tonight.
Ralphs tucked up in the MH at the Humber bridge , till he finished his job over there Tuesday.
Thanks again to everyone involved .:thumb:
Bev Ralph and kids.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Rita and I would also like to pass on our thanks to Pam & Geo ,and also to Bryan & Suzy, and anyone else who helped to make it a cracking meet.

Although a popular Funster venue, it was our first time there. No wonder it's popular, eh? :roflmto:

We are looking forwards to Newark in March. See you there. :thumb:

Jock & Rita.

Jun 21, 2008
Haxey, Doncaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2005
Many thanks to Pammy for a great meet nice to see old friends and make new hope to see you all again sometime

John & Ruth

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Bestest every every weekend we have had since we started Mhoming !!!

Both Mo and me would like to say a massive and heartfelt thanks to one and all ( esp Pammy, Suzzy, Geo and Brian for the organising and running around ) .. what a stonking weekend !!

We both feel we could not have been made to feel more at ease and welcome !! Link Removed

Other special mentions go to

John and Bruno, Geoff and Andi, Jan and Steve... oh............. just too many !!

Honestly folks, thanks for atruly fantastic weekend !! Link Removed Link Removed

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Yupp had a really great time and most needed.

Boy was i worried on Saturday morning trying to find my keys as I had put safe the night before (so safe Couldn't find em till lunchtime) and this nursing a rather large hangover as well.

But must say it again brilliant weekend.
Link Removed

Redjumpa

Free Member
Oct 29, 2008
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
Just echoing all the pervious posts.

:thanks2: for making our first Fun meet a really enjoyable one.

Will definately try and make the Newark meet.

But if we can't there will be a really good reason Brian :roflmto:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Many thanks to Pammy & Geo for a great weekend, great people, great food and great site, thank god it was hard standing after being towed on and off at new year (but really enjoyed our 1st meet at new year bryan and suzy)
Hope to see you all at newark in March, can't wait
bob & Val:thanks2:

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Where has everyone gone :Eeek::Eeek:

Such a good weekend we are still here.

Thanks to Pammy and Geo, for organising a great time, also to all the other attendee's for helping to make it such a good weekend.

algill

Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
Since 2007
A big thanks from us to everyone for making our first meet so enjoyable.

Organisation was second to none, very warm welcome and delicious Sunday breakfast.

As said previously - it was great to put faces to names. :thumb:

A few lessons learnt too - big thanks Geo for the loan of the genny. Couldn't have survived without it! :Doh:

We'll be seeing you again soon - with new batteries installed.

Al & Gill

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
We've just got home having stopped off at Skeg-Vegas en route back to Norwich.

Whoever said that these meets are Fun, welcoming etc were RIGHT. We met some lovely people and had a thoroughly enjoyable, relaxing, chilling weekend. This of course wouldnt of happened without the organisation by Pammy, Geo, Bryan and Suzy, so again a BIG thank you for all the time you gave to organising everyones meals and of course the brekkie this morning, it was lovely and a nice way in which to end a truly wonderful first meet. Also again many thanks for my birthday card and pressie, which may get opened later but first I'm off to have a cup of tea and carrot cake.

Dale, Graham and Emily

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
Just to echo everyone else - many thanks especially to Pammy & Geo, sorry we could'nt stay for breakfast. We will no doubt see some of you again during the coming year.
Neil & Merilyn

Redjumpa

Free Member
Oct 29, 2008
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
We got scared of that dog of yours - if it ever decides to start eating we don't want to be in the same county, it could finish us all of and still not be fat.

Maybe so ................... but I bet that treacle pudding last night would have stumped it!!

kevandmarg

Free Member
Apr 28, 2008
Colne, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Just to echo everyone else, fantastic weekend for our first meet. Just got home after visiting casualty dept at our local hospital to get Margs knee seen to after she slipped of the MH step this morning. She's now test driving a pair of crutches for a week until the torn ligaments hopefully heal. Once again thanks to everyone for making it a really FUN weekend,

Kev

Redjumpa

Free Member
Oct 29, 2008
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
Just echoing all the pervious posts.

:thanks2: for making our first Fun meet a really enjoyable one.

Will definately try and make the Newark meet.

But if we can't there will be a really good reason Brian :roflmto:

oops ............. pervious - previous ............almost the same!!

My spillchecker has let me down again!

denzil

Free Member
Oct 23, 2009
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Nov 2009
I can only reiterate everyone's comments. Thanks very much for a great weekend. What great hosts! It was our first meet and we thoroughly enjoyed it, as did the kids who had a great time. Met some lovely people and look forward to another meet soon.

Denise, Wil, Hannah and Amy

PS I had my first drive of the motorhome on the way home, and even reversed it onto the drive - well chuffed!! ::bigsmile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Neil & Merilyn, many thanks fo rthe shared hook up ! And I have already put a couple of feelers out with your request

It would appear the person who grabbed all those bits is currently somewhere in Spain working but when he returns he will find a pile of mails from me !! :thumb:

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Fabulous weekend. Thanks very much to Pam & Geo for organising. The breakfast was lovely on Sunday, meal super on Saturday and the drinks had the desired effect on Friday.
It was lovely to see so many new faces and the fact they all enjoyed themselves and also to see the old faces too. Thanks to JawsMC for the gas adapter info, we shall be following that up for sure. See you all at Newark next month.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back