Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We have spent a very pleasant day at Taunton, whilst our van was having a couple of jobs done to it in the VanBitz workshop. Needless to say the work was completed to the highest of standards by Eddies team of engineers. We are spending the night at Eddies Cornish Farm campsite which is well appointed and has superb facilities ,all kept spotlessly clean and tidy. So a big THANK YOU goes to Eddie VanBitz from two happy Funsters. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Brisey & Pamelaaar

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
edddie van bitz

Hi Brisey has eddie put you a quo mural on the back of your van ready for saturday:thumb:

OP
OP
Brisey

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Brisey has eddie put you a quo mural on the back of your van ready for saturday:thumb:

I didn't think to ask him for one.:Doh: Our van will be "Rocking all over the world"though.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I do like calling in to Cornish Farm, great campsite except I always seem to collect a hangover there :Smile:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
I do like calling in to Cornish Farm, great campsite except I always seem to collect a hangover there :Smile:

Tell the tight sod to get some decent sherry in:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
We went to coventry recently to get a tracker activated.

It was one of Eddie's subcontractors. Eddie spent hours on the phone trying to ensure that everything worked properly

We are extremely grateful to the honesty of the installer (the system wasnt new and had to go back to originator) for all eddies help

Soaringman

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2012
We have been to Cornish farm once and it is very clean and welcoming, we will be there next week we hope and there on a regular basis as our Daughter lives in Taunton (do you do frequent stayer loyalty cards Eddie:winky:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back