Terrible morning, had to wait 30 minutes to get into MotorhomeFun! (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Lockdown is definitely getting to me, I was panic stricken when I couldn’t get into MotorhomFun properly and was a free member. Couldn’t do the Quiz. I felt very lonely, what if all my bookings for the rallies got cancelled automatically, I was in full on catastrophising mode.

I thought I had until Easter and was hoping to take advantage of one of Jim ’s lifetime member offers. Youngest son got up, the one who’s home from Uni for his final year studying and I tried to explain my panic, no sympathy at all for some reason.

My equilibrium has been restored.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Lockdown is definitely getting to me, I was panic stricken when I couldn’t get into MotorhomFun properly and was a free member. Couldn’t do the Quiz. I felt very lonely, what if all my bookings for the rallies got cancelled automatically, I was in full on catastrophising mode.

I thought I had until Easter and was hoping to take advantage of one of Jim ’s lifetime member offers. Youngest son got up, the one who’s home from Uni for his final year studying and I tried to explain my panic, no sympathy at all for some reason.

My equilibrium has been restored.
dovresti uscire di più, Carolyn ;) :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back