Ten a penny: N&B's, Volkner, Concorde... (1 Viewer)

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
Stayed at Europa Park Sunday until today, nice long day of roller coasters with the tribe, was a long day though...

Anyway back to the camper stop at Europa Park, we were amazed at how many high end vans were there:

That we saw:

3 N&B
2 Concorde liners
1 Volkner, just WOW !!! black with 2 full slide outs, even had blue LED's on the corners of the slides outs as safety markers
2 MAN 4x4 mega offroad trucks, something like TGM's i think

Carthago's were like Citroen's and Hymers were more like Hyundai's, many vans with full E&P type air jacks and the always of course with aircon installed.

Nearly all van were either DE or CH plated.

I guess as we spend most of our leisure time in France we are more used to Pierre and Margot in their Rapido integrated van of 7m:D2

Some serious cash knocking about in these posh ice creams wagons

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
as you say long days at europark but probably the best fun fair i've been to in ages on par with euro disney if not better

OP
OP
Ridgeway

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
Forgot to add there was a lone Morello as well, always thought these went around in herds:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
You see a lot of these motors along the Moroccan Coast in the winter. From Memory at Terre D'ocean in January there were 3 Concorde liners, Morelo palace with garage, 2 Varios, 2 Clou's Frankia Royal Class - 250hp MAN chassis, 3 new type RMB's 2 with garages and there's generally at least one STX floating around. Don't often see a Volkner though.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Stayed at Europa Park Sunday until today, nice long day of roller coasters with the tribe, was a long day though...

Anyway back to the camper stop at Europa Park, we were amazed at how many high end vans were there:

That we saw:

3 N&B
2 Concorde liners
1 Volkner, just WOW !!! black with 2 full slide outs, even had blue LED's on the corners of the slides outs as safety markers
2 MAN 4x4 mega offroad trucks, something like TGM's i think

Carthago's were like Citroen's and Hymers were more like Hyundai's, many vans with full E&P type air jacks and the always of course with aircon installed.

Nearly all van were either DE or CH plated.

I guess as we spend most of our leisure time in France we are more used to Pierre and Margot in their Rapido integrated van of 7m:D2

Some serious cash knocking about in these posh ice creams wagons
Just left a Camperstop on The Mar Menor and it was like that.Must have been at least 30 vans over 8 metres long and they all had a car,,BUSBY.

OP
OP
Ridgeway

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
Millions of Euros in a camper stop, probably more p/sqm than at many super car events.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back