Tell us a funny story that actually happened to you, this has to be good for a giggle. (1 Viewer)

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
Aged about 16- 17 I had to ask my Mum for “ assistance” when I got something caught in a zip.:X3:
I never make my tie that long, it could also end up in your soup. Not nice :whistle2:

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
too many to take over the thread :LOL:

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Many many years ago I had a Police Constable who was ex army and never ever shut up about his exploits , when he left the army he was obliged to serve for 5 years in the reserve ........We had an army camp on *my patch* and I was on the greatest of terms with their supervisor, Constable C was due to go on leave on ,,, September but had taken leave the day before,,,,,,He had 10 days left to fulfil his obligation to reserve call up....I and Insp X at X camp ( call up reporting for duty camp) said *What a good idea if at 2pm on the start of his leave after his 6 am shift, we present him with a recall to the colours at 2pm just before he was due for leave and at 5 past we say surprise and shut up! All was in place but the MOD police went round at 6.10 am not 2.10pm and all hell broke loose! His wife was calling the MOD in London!, The local MP! In fact anyone , local press etc who wanted a good story! I came on duty at 2pm expecting a 2.10pm outburst from * Been there done that ex squaddie * only to be met with the local press , the Local MP and every man and his dog from the area requesting why PC X was being recalled to the colours! Denied all knowledge and later stated had been admin error ! Two months later PC X was off to Papua New Guinea as am observer for the cease fire in the civil war!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back