Telescopic table (1 Viewer)

Aug 15, 2016
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer Duomobile B class
Exp
Since 2000
Hi, I purchased a Hymer 634SL Duomobile back in September 16. The van has a fixed table in the lounge area at the rear but I would like to change it to a telescopic leg, so I can drop it and make a bed for the grand children. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good supplier or do I get a price off Hymer?

Wilderbeast

Free Member
Jan 20, 2012
Stockton on tees
Funster No
MH
"Hymer duomobil" B634 SL
Exp
Since 2011
Hi our duo Mobil has a double telescopic leg for that reason so I guess Hymer will supply but at what cost I dread to think.
D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Hymer Phil
Aug 15, 2016
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer Duomobile B class
Exp
Since 2000
Thanks very much guys for the feed back, I am waiting for the shock waves from Hymer. Has anyone ever had any experience of the 'Nuova Mapa'? It looks quite a good leg does anyone know if these are sold in the UK?

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
CAK Tanks do one.Not cheep but probably cheaper than Hymer.Look on their website

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi, I purchased a Hymer 634SL Duomobile back in September 16. The van has a fixed table in the lounge area at the rear but I would like to change it to a telescopic leg, so I can drop it and make a bed for the grand children. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good supplier or do I get a price off Hymer?
Have you thought where they will sit when on the move? I understood that the Duomobile only had 2 seat belts as standard, though I think they did have an optional system which allowed 2 belted seats to emerge from the rear seating.

OP
OP
Hymer Phil
Aug 15, 2016
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer Duomobile B class
Exp
Since 2000
Hi Pete, I'm looking at just doing the table conversion first and the grandchildren can be delivered by their respective mums. I may look at the seat convertion later.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Have you thought where they will sit when on the move? I understood that the Duomobile only had 2 seat belts as standard, though I think they did have an optional system which allowed 2 belted seats to emerge from the rear seating.
I assumed as the OP is intending to carry the grandkids that he had this option already ... hopefully!

upload_2017-1-3_11-33-4.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back