Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Hi everyone -- Sheila here
Because Teddybard cannot drive we have decided to sell our motorhome so wondered if you could all help us to spread the word in case someone out there might be interested in an oldie but goodie
We have an Autosleeper Excelsior 2 berth 1997 model with only 40000 + miles on the clock -- it has been well looked after and has had many improvements done to it through choice
If anyone knows of anybody who might be interested perhaps they could PM us please
Many thanks
Sheila(y)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Shame Sheila, any pictures please? Do you not want to have a go at driving your pride and joy?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Oh Sheila that is a shame, but must be a bit sweeter now you are living in that beautiful location. Could you put a few photos on I am sure that could help. Good Luck with the sale. (y)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
:( :( :( we shall miss you both. We put an add in Fun Classified. We also payed for a premier membership on Preloved so we could put as many pics on as we liked . Ours sold through Preloved within a short time we have been holding it for the buyer till her funds came through . Whats the layout of your van Sheila does it have a third seat belt ?
x

Last edited:

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Shiela so sorry to hear this. Hope you sell your van but we shall miss you, you were one of the first people to welcome us to Funsters at our very first meet. Keep in touch thfough Funsters it will be great to know how you are getting on.

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Hi Sheila so sorry to read this thread I imagine this has been a big decision for you and Teddybard I know how you love your motorhome, sure it will sell easily , definitely been pre-loved (y)You will be missed at the rallies but sure you will be staying on the forum , hope Rodger is doing ok and sending you both a hug, take care x
Sue & Eric x

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Sheila what sad news. Hope you get a quick smooth sale. Good luck to you both. We will miss seeing you at meets. Please keep in touch with us all via the forum. Our very best wishes.
Graham & Anita

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
I was sorry to read this - we will really miss you and Roger at the rallies. Whatever will you do with yourselves? Please keep in touch with us all.
Love from Pamela and Derek

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Shiela so sorry to hear this. Hope you sell your van but we shall miss you, you were one of the first people to welcome us to Funsters at our very first meet. Keep in touch thfough Funsters it will be great to know how you are getting on.

Me too, Rodger was the first Funster to introduce himself to me and my family and we thought he was a lovely man .
I have since met you ,his good lady ,and if there's anything I can do to help in any way please let me know and I'll do my best to help .

Vlad

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Maybe you'll come and visit for the day?
Such a shame can you not drive it??

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
You will both be missed at the rallies.:( I second all those who suggest you drive it Sheila... Please....

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
We will miss you both! Like others have said, try driving it yourself Shiela, it's easy, and both of you can continue enjoying the van. That's what we would do although Janet says that I would have to sit locked in the bog while she is driving.

Whatever you do, don't rush into selling the van. It will be worth the same in 1 - 2 years time giving you loads of time to make a final decision without regrets.

Rex and Janet XX (y)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Sorry to read this Sheila. It is a lovely van that suited you two perfectly. I know the van has not wanted for anything and you have always kept the inside and outside immaculate.

Give Roger a hug from me and I hope he is doing well.
Sandra

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
What a shame but life does move on. We don't do rallies often but were parked close to Teddy and Sheila a couple or three years ago at Peterborough and was a pleasure to put a face to a name and share a bit of banter. Keep posting on Fun and in the Footie group. (y)

Styx

Free Member
May 1, 2010
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Do at least give it a try Sheila
driving-014.gif
you might be surprised - it's not nearly as frightening as it seems :smiley:

Best wishes to @teddybard

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Shelia sorry to hear this and hope Roger is OK -do try and drive the van (y) you may well surprise yourself :)-If after trying you do decide to sell then a price ? may be helpful -TAKE CARE BOTH OF YOU
terry

OP
OP
teddybard

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
I really do appreciate all the above replies
Do i remember reading on motorhome fun that there is a member who runs a day course to boost your confidence and similar -- if so where is he based please
Sheila :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back