Tattershall lakes Lincolnshire (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I stop there occasionally when visiting mother and need a hookup.

Not my favourite spot but at that price you can't complain. I was paying £4 a night last year.

An advantage is that it does have a bar so no need to walk into the village if you can't be bothered :thumb:

Fireman Sam

Free Member
Sep 8, 2012
Bushey
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
Only since 2012, but I towed for many years
Thanks Chris....Like your photos.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 5, 2011
Gironde, France
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
5 years
Just down the road from us. They seem to be trying to spruce it up & publicise it. Took Sunday School kids sailing & windsurfing there years ago. We had to abandon boards during a lightning storm in case we got 'struck'-not sure how real the threat was-but seemed a good idea at the time!

There's also the Whistle-Stop pub next to the infamous Tallington level-crossing where you can get stuck for ages if you time it wrong. Worth knowing is that if you spend £30 in the local Rainbow Coop (Market Deeping) you get a 5p per litres off coupon, spend £40-it's 7p per litre & they have the best sirloin steak & free-range chicken. Grasmere Farm pork & sausages are good-in the arcade in Market Deeping.

The Deeping Stage is good for coffee, snacks & food & if you like Harleys & American food this place is interesting & different- http://www.ironhorseranchhouse.co.uk/

Hope you have a good week.

Roger

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
We go a few times a year for a quick motorhome fix , its improved quite a lot over the last few years , and its reasonably priced

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back