ctc

Oct 12, 2015
Crowle
Funster No
MH
Hymer b680
Exp
New
Has any one replaced the tambour door track for the shower with track bought in the UK? Mines a 2014 B680 and I have already replaced the track with Hymer supplied, but this now breaking up.

Apr 19, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2014
Similar issues here. Damaged to bends in two locations.

Do I understand that you had a problem with the track, replaced that with one you got from Hymer and that the replacement is also failing? How did you you come by the first replacement i.e. purchase or goodwill replacement from Hymer?

Did you find the second replacement you were after in February, please?

OP
OP
C

ctc

Oct 12, 2015
Crowle
Funster No
MH
Hymer b680
Exp
New
Similar issues here. Damaged to bends in two locations.

Do I understand that you had a problem with the track, replaced that with one you got from Hymer and that the replacement is also failing? How did you you come by the first replacement i.e. purchase or goodwill replacement from Hymer?

Did you find the second replacement you were after in February, please?
About £70 from Lowdhams. I have now abandoned the tambour door and fitted any ordinary shower curtain with a piece of stiff plastic round the bottom to stop the curtain moving out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
I managed to damage my tambour and expecting a large bill from a dealer was planning on a diy replacement. I'm still in research mode and found a number of businesses that supply them. I'll post up later when I get to my other pc

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back