Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
Devon Sue submitted a new link:

Tamar Towing Centre
Tamar Towing Centre is your one stop shop for all your towing needs. We operate from our large modern premises based in Plymouth.

2dogs

Free Member
Nov 2, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Spring 2012
I'm due in on Thursday for a towbar fitting ....
will report good or bad when all is done

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Have used them for years ,on and off for bits and bobs at their old place .good hire rates on trailers also.
A good team .(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

2dogs

Free Member
Nov 2, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Spring 2012
All fitted, phoned for fitting, they were flexible with dates and times to suit me, seemed to ask all the relevant questions ... bit later on that.
Arrived, given an end time, offered a courtesy car which I declined. A small waiting area with tea/coffee available. Post fitting, all was explained.
Only downside was I had to go back as the wrong wiring loom had been ordered (Peugeot had changed the rear light connections around 2011 when my van was built), no great shakes as I enjoy driving the van and they all need a run out to keep them happy.

While fitting I walked up to Saltram house for a walk around the grounds and a coffee/cake in the tea shop.

I would recommend Tamar Towing if you are based in the South West, I will be going back to get another towbar fitted to the car.

Cheers
2dogs

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back