Tam &Toby do Europe ...Take two (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Pup pic
20200131_133318.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland/Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer (T class GT)
Exp
12months
Now that must have made you smile! What a pair of posers lol :LOL:
Choose twelve appropriate pictures of them and turn it into a calendar for your Mum, or get it printed as a fund raiser for their rescue centre in Spain.
There you go, a project for you to focus on and take your mind off your present situation and dissatisfaction.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Decided as it was a dry sunny day to remove all the seat covers from toby and wash them ....that then got me to looking at front seats which are filthy ...decided ti start taking them to bits too si I can put the material in washing machine....the rest came out lovely so hopefully these will too

If I can get them all off ...armrests are a nightmare

20200207_160359.jpg
20200207_160123.jpg

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I washed my Hymer seat covers a couple of years ago and they washed very well, but I didn't do the ISRI seats as I couldn't see how the covers would come off.
Any chance you can give a description of what you did to get them off ? (y)

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I washed my Hymer seat covers a couple of years ago and they washed very well, but I didn't do the ISRI seats as I couldn't see how the covers would come off.
Any chance you can give a description of what you did to get them off ? (y)
I will once I get them off lol.

I'm going to remove the seats from the van first.
Will freshen up the paint on the bases too as a few chips and rusty bits

The rear cushion covers came up lovely ..

Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Well I've currently given up on the front seats for the minute I removed the drivers seat complete with swivel base etc and what a bloody weight , trying to remove armrests is a challenge and that's before you discover the base has a million bits to it.

So it's a job best left for warmer weather when I can take seat outside and mess around with it.

I'll come back to it later

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Take the seat in your mums front room and strip it all down in the warm. Sure she won’t mind. :unsure:

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Take the seat in your mums front room and strip it all down in the warm. Sure she won’t mind. :unsure:
Yeah I suggested that before

She didn't go for it lol.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
...and who said dogs were loyal?
:giggle:
Jade has never been loyal ...that stinker would go with anyone

Milo on the other hand never leaves my side and I've to lift him on mums knee to give her a pet ....everyone else he just barks at them and runs away lol

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland/Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer (T class GT)
Exp
12months
No doubt your Mum also gets lonely and possibly frightened of the future at times, the warmth of a living being can be a great source of comfort.
Jade has known both loneliness and an uncertain future in her short life, maybe she was put on this planet to bring comfort and love.
I wonder if she would think of you as a stinker were you to share a little of your love and affection? As I am sure you would if given the opportunity lol. ?

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Sat waiting on ambulance to take mum in to hospital, doctor left an hour ago after requesting one , she had an upset stomach from Saturday to tuesday but ok Wednesday Thursday, I got called at 06.10 this morning as she couldn't get out of bed and needed toilet , shes dizzy and light headed , high blood pressure and rapid heart rate .might just be dehydrated but doc wants ecg etc done as she had stroke before etc

Phoned work to tell them I cant come in as need to go with mum to hospital and hes more concerned about chips and feckin pizza .....what's the world come too

Sisters up in aviemore with mh for weekend

Happy valentines folks

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Sat waiting on ambulance to take mum in to hospital, doctor left an hour ago after requesting one , she had an upset stomach from Saturday to tuesday but ok Wednesday Thursday, I got called at 06.10 this morning as she couldn't get out of bed and needed toilet , shes dizzy and light headed , high blood pressure and rapid heart rate .might just be dehydrated but doc wants ecg etc done as she had stroke before etc

Phoned work to tell them I cant come in as need to go with mum to hospital and hes more concerned about chips and feckin pizza .....what's the world come too

Sisters up in aviemore with mh for weekend

Happy valentines folks
Sending hugs and hope all is well.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
2 hours 30 minutes now waiting on ambulance ?

If you've never tried to lift someones bum off a bed and slide a basin in so they can pee you've not lived ....

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Tam

Sorry for Mum and you

But ambulance for an ECG? Our Dr. here brings here own ECG machine to the house.

Hope things are OK anyway.

Geoff
Ambulance is to take her in to hospital , doctor only checked bp and heart with stethoscope, wants her to go in to hospital for ecg and some scan or other and possibly iv drip to rehydrate

So far shes probably peed about 2 or 3 litres but I've only managed to get her to drink about 75ml of water

Hopefully its nothing serious but hate waiting around for ambulance

If I could get her up I'd take her in myself

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Just seen your Facebook post, so popped on here to see what's what. I hope the ambulance has arrived by now and you get your mum sorted.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Just seen your Facebook post, so popped on here to see what's what. I hope the ambulance has arrived by now and you get your mum sorted.
Still no sign ...my sister has driven her mh down from north of aviemore in the time the ambulance is taken , shes just got to the dunfermline turn off the a9 ....over 4 hours now , someone phoned 45 minutes ago and said they are busy but will come as soon as a free crew

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back