Tam and Toby ~~ Hunting Zorba .....Take two. (1 Viewer)

Bustup15

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2018
Durham
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs I 7820-2
Exp
New to motorhomes 2019
We are parked up in a marina outside Hannover. It has lashed down all day but to be fair first rain in 3 weeks! Thinking about trading in for an Ark!

Hope Northernraider and Lenny HB aren't bringing their weather over here ⛄⛄⛄⛄

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
We are parked up in a marina outside Hannover. It has lashed down all day but to be fair first rain in 3 weeks! Thinking about trading in for an Ark!

Hope Northernraider and Lenny HB aren't bringing their weather over here ⛄⛄⛄⛄
Oih! less of the complaining :LOL:, you've been having an amazing trip so far and your weathers been great, and wee Japer looks like he's having a rear terr!

Bustup15

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2018
Durham
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs I 7820-2
Exp
New to motorhomes 2019
Oih! less of the complaining :LOL:, you've been having an amazing trip so far and your weathers been great, and wee Japer looks like he's having a rear terr!
He's waiting for his dinner (spag bol followed by a deep clean 😂)
IMG_20200926_201955.jpg

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Daughter sent me that this morning, I will ahear strickly to the test procedure, shame you are not really a wine drinker Tam.
Au contrare Mon Ami. ....le claret es Mon favorite

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Daughter sent me that this morning, I will ahear strickly to the test procedure, shame you are not really a wine drinker Tam.
Just booked a Covid test for us both.
Happening in the dining room sometime very soon. :wine: Hic!

Richard.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
So I've stopped for tonight just 6 miles south of Berwick upon Tweed ....my usual haunt down here is no longer available but found another one on park4night which is a nice flat carpark in the middle of nowhere.
I'll post up the location and a few pics etc tomorrow as always ...there's 2 other campers here for the noght.

Time for a wee cup of coffee ....
Toby drove well and had a chance to try all my new lights ....that spotlamp is bright lol I can see for miles .

Filled up with diesel just south of Edinburgh so ill put all the miles and fuel etc on the thread in morning too as once again I'd like to keep track of miles and fuel costs on the trip.

Had an influx of followers on polar steps think there's about 30 odd now.
My mum's been sending pics from out in her conservatory ...lovely and sunny back home
View attachment 428187

My sister is up north of Scotland .....it's lovely up there too
View attachment 428188

Meanwhile it's bloody freezing and blowing a gale down here ... What's going on lol

View attachment 428190

Went out to out rubbish in the bin ...dogs came out for a pee .. Milo practically carved a ditch back to the van lol. ..he's now cuddled up to get warm

I might have to out the heating on lol View attachment 428193
You will need your heating in Belgium and Germany..BUSBY..

Nov 13, 2017
Pembrokeshire, Greece and everywhere in between
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 750
Just this moment heard from a Dutch neighbour parked nearby that Greece is not allowing any transit arrivals from Albania which scuppers my plan if this is correct, its a long detour if I get to the Greek border and they won't let me in.
I think your Dutch neighbours are correct. We’re in Greece (arrived early September) and had been thinking about arriving over land but the Albanian border being closed was a problem as we needed to get to Préveza and it’s a massive detour east to get in. Plus we needed a -ve Covid test taken max 72hrs before. So we opted for the usual Ancona- Igoumonitsa ferry. Everyone aboard was swabbed on arrival in Greece.

Stopping here for tonight as it's handy for the tunnel and dogs ...still blowing a gale and it's freezing down here this week ...I specifically ordered warmer weather so I'm not impressed...I hope it's warmer on the other side.
View attachment 428046View attachment 428047
Just having lunch then taking the dogs out for a wander.
Thanks for that. We usually use the sports club in Folkestone but that looks like a nice alternative.

Safe travels.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Well I arrived an hour earlier at tunnel but didn't get an earlier option so still waiting for my 9.20 train ...wind has died down a bit but it's still raining ...

Nice quiet night last night ....there was a few cars came and went up till around 11pm but no loud music etc ...think they were just young ones looking for somewhere to park for some nookie.....I did try with binoculars but couldn't see anything so I watched now you see me 2 on telly instead ...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back