Tam, Jade and Franky's European Adventure (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
That's because they catch them at the cooling water outlet at the power station ... I spent many nights fishing off the beach by the ps and the fish come out glowing in the dark.:Eeek:
Gonnae no say that!

Jist gonnae no.

I'm being a right pig .....ive ordered chocolate fudge sundae for desert

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I could be doing with that because my shaudt control panel can't seem to work out whether batteries are charged or not...despite several hours driving they are showing 62% and a question mark
According to the book I need to hook up so the panel can reset ....problem is where do I hook up without using a dreaded campsite even if there was one open near here.
Not sure how to reset it otherwise....i just hope the charger doesn't keep trying to charge if they already at full capacity

Maybe @Lenny HB would know ?

Don't want to try my new batteries
The panel reading is just a guide for your benifit it has no effect on charging. The charging will be via a split charge relay that connects the battery to the alternator when the engine is running, as the battery charges the internal resistance rises so the charge current reduces.
If you batteries were flat you would probably have to drive for 500 miles to fully charge them.:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
That's because they catch them at the cooling water outlet at the power station ... I spent many nights fishing off the beach by the ps and the fish come out glowing in the dark.:Eeek:
You don't 'arf get some big mackral down there, they glow in the dark. The boss's youngest brother & Mum live 2 miles from Dungeness.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Oink oink!
Mmmmmm soooooo goood
20180109_181915.jpg

I'll get 5mpg less after eating this

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
That's me im burst.....feel sick :censored::censored:
Walk it off in the morning by trecking up to the ps and light houses watch out for Prospect Cottage (Black) on the right .. belonged to Derek Jarman (poet & film maker) ... There's another pub (The Britannia) they do good f&c as well so lunch is sorted!
Dungeness is listed as the UK's only desert and great for wild bird life (NOT barmaid type)

Last edited:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Ok so someone really ought to have warmed me about the fish and chips....i just asked for fish and chips and she asked medium or large....and well I thought if there's a large option the medium can't be that big ...so I ordered large.
That's why I nearly fainted at £12.80

Then it was brought out and jesus wept!!! Would you check the size of this bugger!
View attachment 206063
That would feed a family of four!

So much for my waistline.....you lot are a bad influence.
We only made that mistake once 18 years ago when we moved to Kent. Medium cod for us ever since!
Hope you enjoyed it.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Walk it off in the morning by tracking up to the ps and light houses watch out for Prospest Cottage (Black) on the right .. belonged to Derek Jarman (poet & film maker) ... There's another pub (The Britannia) they do good f&c as well so lunch is sorted!
Dungeness is listed as the UK's only desert and great for wild bird life (NOT barmaid type)
I saw the lighthouse on map and thought I'd take a walk up there in morning .....especially as it's Bahamas down here...8° at 7.30pm ...thats tropical compared to Scotland at the minute....you can forget lunch though .....after that dinner I'm on light rations till I shift this stone.

I need to be beach ready.....

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Walk it off in the morning by trecking up to the ps and light houses watch out for Prospect Cottage (Black) on the right .. belonged to Derek Jarman (poet & film maker) ... There's another pub (The Britannia) they do good f&c as well so lunch is sorted!
I do like a wild bird :D2 that's why I was gonna visit Essex...cause word on the streets is you can pick them up there really easy ;p
Usually called porsha or Mercedes with skirts like scarves.

But I decided against it cause I'm not sure where the clinics are in Spain yet :p

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
I saw the lighthouse on map and thought I'd take a walk up there in morning .....especially as it's Bahamas down here...8° at 7.30pm ...thats tropical compared to Scotland at the minute....you can forget lunch though .....after that dinner I'm on light rations till I shift this stone.

I need to be beach ready.....
giphy.gif

sure you'll have no problem (cough);)

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
They did have a mushy option....i chose garden cause they are lower fat :p

Lower fat!!!! For gods sake eat anything mate,, your on an adventure!!!!

If you'd have turned over in that ditch you'd be eating hospital food now,,, through a straw!!!

Besides it will give you something to work for when you get back!! If you get back!! Lolol.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Lower fat!!!! For gods sake eat anything mate,, your on an adventure!!!!

If you'd have turned over in that ditch you'd be eating hospital food now,,, through a straw!!!

Besides it will give you something to work for when you get back!! If you get back!! Lolol.
Pmsl ....i was kidding ...did you see what I ate for dinner lol

But it was a diet coke :p

Cause those in the know are aware that's like a forcesheild that doesnt let the calories through.....thats why you see folk ordering £50 of Chinese takeaway and a bottle of diet coke .......top secret that don't tell everyone cause price will go up

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Pmsl ....i was kidding ...did you see what I ate for dinner lol

But it was a diet coke :p

Cause those in the know are aware that's like a forcesheild that doesnt let the calories through.....thats why you see folk ordering £50 of Chinese takeaway and a bottle of diet coke .......top secret that don't tell everyone cause price will go up

So your eating on the dark side!!!

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Hastings doesn't like motorhomes much....trying to park one is a nightmare

Not even sure I'm in Hastings anymore lol

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
Behind fishing huts at end of beach to the left. If it hasn't been developed. It leads on to shingle beach. A pub is set back on left up some steps.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Before brighton car park behind Saltdean Lido,A few places going west, Newhaven car park west side of estuary below the fort the attendant will lift the barrier and let you stop overnight, not sure if he is there this time of year. Before brighton car park behind Saltdean Lido it's free. Pub at the top of Telscome cliffs allows overnigting. If you get to Brighton, quite a few vans park in Hove St, just west of Brighton town centre, daytime charges apply.
And if you get desperate I can probably get you on my drive if I turn my van round.

upload_2018-1-10_11-24-20.png

Oval in the green bit is the car park
upload_2018-1-10_11-25-0.png

Pub on the cliffs
upload_2018-1-10_11-26-4.png

Hove west of Brighton
upload_2018-1-10_11-23-10.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!