• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Talbot Express symphony 1993 (1 Viewer)

WelshSu

Free Member
Jul 24, 2018
North East
Funster No
MH
Dethleff T65
Exp
Since 2015
I'm selling my starter vehicle due to a small upgrade.
Maggie is a 1993 symphony in fair body condition and good condition inside for her age.
I've replaced all electrics and plumbing to the bathroom, ripped out all old fittings and fitted a new thetford swivel cassette toilet , and a new corner wash hand basin.
New modern light and magnified mirror. The whb has a storage cupboard below.
The curtains have been replaced throughout the van and all seats have been covered during use.
Propex air blown heater, runs from 12v, gas or 240v.
No water heater as previous one was faulty but all plumbing and electric connections are there for one and there's a carver cascade2 control panel.
Sink,drainer,storage cupboards,wardrobe,3way fridge, tv aerial booster, small solar panel on roof.
This camper sleeps 2 adults and 2 small children comfortably.
The van has been well maintained since I've had it and had a lot of work done to it previously. It had a timing chain not a cam belt. Clutch, exhaust and starter motor are all new.
Petrol manual transmission 99047 on clock. MOT Oct 2018.
There is a pull out manual received_823887877711131.jpeg IMG_20180414_181044_748.jpg 20160607_203255.jpg FB_IMG_1463923803241.jpg canopy with FULL safari room including curtains!
Want £5400 ono.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back