Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
Doonbeg Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coachbulit
Exp
beginner, I don't like the newbie term
I will probably regret taking my wife to Australia and hiring a camper 3 years ago, which was our first time in a camper, because since then we have both become hooked on the life style.
I am in the process of buying a very small campsite opposite a beach in Ireland. The plan being to manage the campsite in the summer, (in Ireland that's not very long) and then set off every winter to warmer places in Europe.
I know that I should probably use the search facility to find out the answer but I am lazy.
What is the cheapest/best way to have a mobile and internet connection across the whole of Europe? I am currently with orange/EE and whilst they do have Bundles they are still quite expensive as they tend to be designed for shorter holidays rather than 5 months away.
Any help or advice appreciated.
Jim

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Not brilliant on the internet stuff but someone will be along shortly, however, very interested in your Irish site - where???????

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

OP
OP
jimiol

jimiol

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
Doonbeg Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coachbulit
Exp
beginner, I don't like the newbie term
As we have not exchanged contracts yet I don't want to say too much other than the west coast of Ireland. Once the sale has gone through I will be more specific, as long as you don't bring any cider with you if you come over.
Regards Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back