LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
oop North
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Hi all,
My parents are meant to be looking after our two small dogs whilst we come to Lincoln but there is a chance that they may have to come with us. (the dogs, that is) I know dogs are allowed but not in the marquee or entertainment building, but does that mean that you can't go "shopping" with them?
Sorry, I haven't been to this show before and have no idea of the set up ;)

Thanks.

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
oop North
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Thanks, yes I was aware of that bit but didn't know about the shopping part. I wondered if it was all indoors or a bit of both and whether you could wander around with the dogs?
Do those with dogs go shopping separately?

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
MH
A Class Le Voyageur
Exp
since 2008
Mostly outdoors but can get crowded. A lot of people wandering about with their dogs though and if you are lucky, you'll get a glimpse of Dawn B chasing after Bitsy :rofl:

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
oop North
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
The shopping area is outdoors. You should have no problems walking around with your dogs, but they must be kept on a lead at all times.
Brisey.
Thanks....No worries there ;)

Mostly outdoors but can get crowded. A lot of people wandering about with their dogs though and if you are lucky, you'll get a glimpse of Dawn B chasing after Bitsy :rofl:
Haha....I've met Bitsy, and I know Dawn so we will be on the lookout for the little Houdini :)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
DONT TAKE YOUR DOG INTO A PARK............You dont know who may be watching from a bedroom window.....:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services