LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Ohh nooo that is one of 4cups hobbies. She has to have some things to herself Sundance. :thumb:

I know exactly what you mean. Jill wanted a posh pressure steam iron thingy with a separate water tank and lots of complex stuff. Great by me because I've no chance of learning how to use it. Same with the washer she bought a couple of years ago - far too hard for me because you can turn the control both ways instead of just one.

I dunno, girls and their toys :ROFLMAO:

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
tablet,

afternoon all,im new to computers,but my wife bought me an eepad 4 my birthday am using android also got 3 wifiportable internet anywhere.the system as 16 hrs of charge between the key board and the tablet.i can get most things on it.got to go just started loading:Eeek:

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
I think you could consider a trakball type of mouse before buying a tablet.
tablet swiping uses even more hand movement and many tablets have poor connectivity and power compared to a similar priced laptop

The ball mouse can be used just as well with a laptop and works by moving the ball not the mouse.. just resr a finger or more fingers on the ball and move it ........it is an interesting alternative. Both wired and wireless.

example:

http://www.google.co.uk/products/ca...a=X&ei=klqcTq3BPIGv8gOU2Li2BQ&ved=0CHUQ8wIwBA#

barry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back