Free Member
May 20, 2014
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years
Would anyone be able to recommend a cheap 7” tablet that they are using for CoPilot

Battery life not important

OP
OP
Clickem

Clickem

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years
Should have said that I currently use CoPilot on an Android phone and wanted something a bit bigger, ie 7” screen. I have an IPad, but it is the none SIM version that does not have the GPS module

I assumed that an IPad would be a more expensive option and was wondering about the likes of Levono, Alba, Alcatel or a Samsung Galaxy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
You can buy an iPad add-on to turn it Satnavigable - no doubt someone will be along soon to recommend a gizmo.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
SWMBO has just bought a Lenovo tablet at less than half of the price of the equivalent Samsung from Pc World. Seems good so far.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Great to learn a new word now and then . My CoPilot is for Android and not sure I can switch it to Apple device
You cannot switch platforms, you will need a new licence if you move to Apple. I have an old Sony 10 inch tablet which works fine for my poor reading eyesight. I do not use the inbuilt GPS but Bluetooth to a Garmin Glo which I find very accurate and can be positioned in a more signal clear area. It also gives you the option to have a tablet without GPS. So a number of options.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back