Free Member
Sep 19, 2016
Scotland
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
Hi.
We are new in this forum. Hopefully this is posted in the right place.
We have a flash 03 and the table rail clips that stops the table from sliding from side to side are now broken, I have tried to source a new rail on the internet without success, I think it is a ST.LA (see attached pic) Does anyone know where we can get one of theses please? We have found many different rails but not this model.
Another thing is that the previous owners replaced the spare wheel with a LPG tank, which works great and no need to carry a gas bottle. Does anyone know how to find out the gas level in the tank? It doesn´t seem to have a way to monitor this.

Thank you all in adavnace.

J

Attachments

• 20160906_130919.jpg
    20160906_130919.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 48
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Welcome I'm sure someone will be along who can help soon enjoy the fun.:HelloThere::welcome4:

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
Hi,
I had a Fixed LPG tank fitted by Autogas2000 of Thirk, They are a very reliable company , the tank they fitted has a gauge behind the shield. Not a problem as they also wired it to a gauge on the dash. So it operates like a fuel gauge. I refill the LPG tank when it get below a quarter full. Best see whats on your tank and then find out what options you have.
Did you get the official documentation showing the manufacturers details of the tank, and when it was fitted and when last inspected?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Hi and welcome.. can't help with table leg other than to say try the nearest dealer..and only have a suggestion on the leg tank..
Do you know who fitted it.. there are often facilities for a remote level gauges on dash say... but if that facility exists it usually works off a gauge on the tank sometimes behind a cover plate ,so have a close look at tank if you haven't already..I'd be surprised if there wasn't some sort of indicator somewhere on tank around the valve..
Andy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back