Table in Pilote G600 A class (1 Viewer)

Jul 13, 2011
Stoney Stanton
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
The table in my G600 A class (2015) has developed a wobble whick seems to get worse by the day. There are 6 screws that hold it to the floor, however, when I removed these the table was still held firmly to the floor. My idea was to remove the table so that I could maybe get to the base of the centre telescopic support so that it could be tightened it. Because for some reason I cannot move the table I am unable to do this. Has anybody else had similar issues? Would Pilote of stuck the table to the floor as well as the screws. Any help would be appreciated to stop me spilling my wine

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
The table in my G600 A class (2015) has developed a wobble whick seems to get worse by the day. There are 6 screws that hold it to the floor, however, when I removed these the table was still held firmly to the floor. My idea was to remove the table so that I could maybe get to the base of the centre telescopic support so that it could be tightened it. Because for some reason I cannot move the table I am unable to do this. Has anybody else had similar issues? Would Pilote of stuck the table to the floor as well as the screws. Any help would be appreciated to stop me spilling my wine
i have just removed the table from my 2019 P650 and after removing the screws it appeared to be stuck to the floor but a sharp pull and it came free and left no residue or marks on the floor apart from the 6 screw holes which are easily covered up .
I am fitting a smaller table in its place from clearcut conversions of barnstaple

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back