T-Line bed ladder help (1 Viewer)

Paul J

Free Member
Feb 27, 2018
Funster No
I have a T-Line 590 with the electric bed, accessed by the supplied ladder. The ladder has a square plastic hook type shape to the top, which doesn't seem compatible in the slightest with the rail of the bed that it should locate on, it moves as you climb the latter, and even attempts to dig into the side of the mattress. Am I missing something with this, or is it just a poorly mis-matched component, being not really compatible with the bed ?

any help would be great

thanks

Paul

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Dont have a T-line or an electric bed but would have a go at the issue with some photos.

Certainly if there is no joy here in a couple of days i would bung it into the main "chat section"

The answer is going to be so obvious...... it always is !

OP
OP
Paul J

Paul J

Free Member
Feb 27, 2018
Funster No
thanks, I'm not with the van at the moment, but I'll do as you suggest and post a photo/

thank you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Looks like it is supposed to be strange !

https://www.caravanguard.co.uk/news/roller-team-t-line-590-motorhome-review-just-glide-bed-5617/

There’s also a rather strange hinged ladder to help access if you want the bed at a higher level, for example if you’re planning to sleep more than two. Thanks to flat cushions, the lounge seating can also be made into a flat double bed, making this a genuine four-berth. That’s also with the help of the table, a fixed pedestal affair with a range of movement, including a pneumatic operation for its height.

OP
OP
Paul J

Paul J

Free Member
Feb 27, 2018
Funster No
sorry, yes, it a RollerTeam T-Line 590

re the link and info in the post above, it's not a hinged ladder, it's a one piece thing, I'll get a photo, that way, anyone who has used one might tell me where I'm going wrong

thanks

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
We have a 590 and my wife would not use the ladder. We used the made up bed instead. However we found a folding 2step access stool which has proved to be ideal for her.
Our ladder has a folding section and the tops of the sides are hooked. The hooks fit between the edge of the bed and the mattress.
The ladder is now permanently stored at home.

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
If yours is a 590 with the door on the UK nearside, the bed could have been reversed from the continental layout, have you looked on the other side of the bed for the 2 ladder guides?

Jul 31, 2017
Reading
Funster No
MH
Low profile coach built
Exp
We have a t590 and only use the drop down bed to its lowest level so we only use a small step. However we take the ladder with us and store it on the shelf above the cab, this means we have it if we do take the grandkids and it serves a double purpose by the fact that the gaps between the ladder rungs hold items that you put up there and stops them moving around - try it it seems to work well for us.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back